Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golden Age Captain America (a cert)
Jim Gordon (Commissioner version) (a cert)
Cannibal Jack Sparrow (pure guess)

I really think the ship has sailed on Barbossa (pun intended)...Can't see them going back to that line after the last movie tanked. Angelica was simply left over when they decided to drop it.

I definately think Golden Age Captain America is a lock - but I also think Bruce Banner would be a lock as well. Since they can't both be a lock (TWO avengers figures?) I think I would prefer Bruce Banner.

Gordon won't be an exclusive two years in row. And with the Bat signal I would assume that is a HUGE selling point that won't be limited to just 3000 units. They will want to sell the HECK out of this figure! Maybe Blake?

No doubt HT have already decided on which characters they'll do this year, but i dont think we will hear bout it until May or June the earliest.

I really think the ship has sailed on Barbossa (pun intended)...Can't see them going back to that line after the last movie tanked. Angelica was simply left over when they decided to drop it.

I definately think Golden Age Captain America is a lock - but I also think Bruce Banner would be a lock as well. Since they can't both be a lock (TWO avengers figures?) I think I would prefer Bruce Banner.

Gordon won't be an exclusive two years in row. And with the Bat signal I would assume that is a HUGE selling point that won't be limited to just 3000 units. They will want to sell the HECK out of this figure! Maybe Blake?

Banner is definately gonna be released (I saw him in one of hot toys teaser shots) not sure if he will be an exclusive or regular release tho.

Dumb question, but are these 'exclusives' usually available to order online for those who don't attend the Toy Fair?

Are you familiar with Toy Square in Toronto? He gets most HT's exclusives. Not all but most. There's always Sideshow too.

So far, I've only ordered from AE - I'm not sure how much Sideshow charges to ship figures across the border, not to mention the other taxes on top of that. :dunno I have heard of Toy Square, though. Is that the go-to place for ordering figures in Canada?

Back