Possible 2013 Toys Fair Exclusives (Hot Toys)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they decide (and i really hope they don't) to cancel XFC and go straight into DOFP i'd hope they do Xavier as an ex since any future figures wouldn't be in costume, just a suit.

If they decide (and i really hope they don't) to cancel XFC and go straight into DOFP i'd hope they do Xavier as an ex since any future figures wouldn't be in costume, just a suit.

xmen_firstclass_magnetoth.jpg

usually, these are new figures that will catch people off guard, not something that they've teased in the past...I'm betting a Ducard for Batman, Pepper for Iron Man and some other character from G.I. Joe (Cobra, maybe?)

I know a Nurse Joker is in popular demand, but I read in an article that Christopher Nolan won't all a figure to be done of Heath Ledger in the nurse uniform. So, don't count on that figure.

And what do you mean "milk" colored Batman?

I'm assuming something like this for Milk colored Batman?

batman-and-catwoman-from-arkham-city.jpg

batman-and-the-joker-batman-arkham-city-30965436-1440-900.jpg

BatmanArkhamCity_Hero.JPG

I keep asking this question but it doesn't get answered. Are Gentle Giant and McFarlane the only companies with The Walking Dead license? I don't know how licenses work other than they are granted to certain companies. I don't understand WHY Hot Toys isn't trying to get the license for 12" figures? Can anyone here enlighten me on why the heck HT isn't aggressively pursuing it? A line of HT TWD figures would be so great!
I'd also like to see a Barbossa (as others too have mentioned). :yess:

Back