POPTOYS 1/6 EX-026 Devoted Samurai (standard version/deluxe version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Katsumoto today and yeah that head is waaay too big and round, and almost reminds me more of Ned from the new Spidey movies. Lol

Figure is exceptional in every other way though.

Here's a few shots of mine. Not really sure on the pose yet, but I do love how cool these two figures look together.

20210216_200342 (3).jpg

20210216_200232 (3).jpg

20210216_201305 (3).jpg

Awesome photo. That Algren sculpt is great!

If you are a fan of the movie, and have a chance to hold one of these in person, you'll definitely be amazed on the detail of the armor.

The Pop Toys Algren sculpt is not to my liking, but everything else is solid.

Finally got around to unboxing mine. I will agree that the headsculpt is way too wide, almost so much that I might have him with the helmet armor on all the time. Still need to futz with him a bit...

IMG_E1382.jpg

Here's a few shots of mine. Not really sure on the pose yet, but I do love how cool these two figures look together.

View attachment 506367

View attachment 506368

View attachment 506369

Finally got around to unboxing mine. I will agree that the headsculpt is way too wide, almost so much that I might have him with the helmet armor on all the time. Still need to futz with him a bit...

View attachment 506487

Beautiful shots! What sculpt is that on your tom cruise??

I took a shot today of Katsumoto in his accessories kit

3D2A6572-1.jpg

This has quickly become one of my favorite 1/6 figures in my collection. Absolutely gorgeous attention to detail and craftsmanship.

Unfortunately, I thought this would be a good companion to my Pangaea Algren, but this so far outclasses it, the Poptoys Algren has to be my next purchase. :slap

I have just been informed by OSK who handled my order for my dlx devoted samurai
(POP EX026), that a replacement sword has come for me.
What did I miss, what was the problem with the original sword?

I have just been informed by OSK who handled my order for my dlx devoted samurai (POP EX026),
that a replacement sword has come for me.
What did I miss, what was the problem with the original sword?

The hilt on mine came unglued and slid off, but it wasn't hard to fix. So don't really see the need for a replacement if that's the issue.

I'm pretty much out of the collecting game, but those Pop Toys Last Samurai figures are just too beautiful to pass. Got the Katsumoto figure today and I'm amazed by it. The quality, craftmanship, materials, details, absolutely stunning. And all that for the price of $250, absolutly amazing. After receiving Katsumoto and just have to order Ujio aswell :monkey1

g-na-k.png

na-k-1.png

na-k-2.png

na-k-3.png

na-k-3b.png

na-k-4.png

na-k-5.png

na-k-6.png

na-k-7.png

Btw, why is there no seperate thread for the Katsumoto figure?

I'm pretty much out of the collecting game, but those Pop Toys Last Samurai figures are just too beautiful to pass. Got the Katsumoto figure today and I'm amazed by it. The quality, craftmanship, materials, details, absolutely stunning. And all that for the price of $250, absolutly amazing. After receiving Katsumoto and just have to order Ujio aswell :monkey1

g-na-k.png

na-k-1.png

na-k-2.png

na-k-3.png

na-k-3b.png

na-k-4.png

na-k-5.png

na-k-6.png

na-k-7.png

Btw, why is there no seperate thread for the Katsumoto figure?

Where from

Where from

Preordered it from kghobby. They have had always good prices, getting their figures in pretty fast, fast shipping and good customer services (through mail or facebook). Used them over some years, and for myself I can only recommend them.

Which hs are you using for Algren?

Back