POPTOYS 1/6 EX-026 Devoted Samurai (standard version/deluxe version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where mine is at, KGHOBBY is using some courier I've never heard of, orangeconnex?! Its in limbo somewhere theoretically...

I know I'm late to the game but does anyone have any ideas on where to get one of these? I've been scammed twice now on eBay and don't trust the overseas sellers there. Don't know what it is about this figure, but never had so many problems buying on eBay.

I’ve been a bit unlucky with this line. They’re amazing but my figures keep missing tiny little parts that just ends up really bugging me. Algren was missing a little pin on the front of his armour that a strap was meant to warp around so I cut a clothing pin and painted it bronze, then PopToys updated his swords but KG refused to send me a set.
Now, Ujio- who is a true stunner- is missing the string and clasp piece that allows you to attach the Bamboo accessory. I doubt I’ll be able to convince KG to to go through the effort of sourcing that piece for me. Such a minuscule omission but it’s dampening the opening experience.
Should look like this
F5ED3441-8345-4058-A377-32874A3E892C.png

My one
4747A9C4-7D7F-4B96-B50B-0E1065FD7DE9.jpeg

I feel like one of the previous figures included extras of those clasp bits so I’ll dig out the boxes and see what string I have lying around.

I'm selling these on ebay, but as a set.
Are you BlackOpsToys? I'm actually local to you in Portland. I think you reached out to me at one point for store credit for a painted Inigou Indy head I'm selling. Only need the one figure. If you decide to split them up, LMK and maybe we can make a local deal.

No, I'm not lol. I bought some figure parts from BlackOpsToys before, they're decent but kinda expensive, never had a issue.

Goodluck.

No, I'm not lol. I bought some figure parts from BlackOpsToys before, they're decent but kinda expensive, never had a issue.

Goodluck.

Well that's weird, the only set I see listed is being sold by BlackOpsToys is the only reason I asked. Might be interested if I could find yours, depending on price and which figures they are.

New figure for this line is available for preorders at the usual places : Son of a General.

20211126_113058_019__36427.1638034929.1000.1200.jpg

One of my biggest regrets is missing on this figure. I had no idea it was even being made until it was being released and by then it was too late. Nice to see they’re continuing the line for those that did get the Algren figure.

Wow... that white tiger... where from? How much for?

I actually saw it in this very thread in someone else's display, I purchased it on Aliexpress but I think it's been out of stock for a long while now, I believe it was around $100, it's quite heavy and resin material so it feels like it's worth the price. Good luck! :)

I actually saw it in this very thread in someone else's display, I purchased it on Aliexpress but I think it's been out of stock for a long while now, I believe it was around $100, it's quite heavy and resin material so it feels like it's worth the price. Good luck! :)
Ok! Thx!

Nothing as of yet. Still waiting on info or even an in hand pic that isn't a render....

Back