POPTOYS 1/6 EX-026 Devoted Samurai (standard version/deluxe version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
samurai2.png

What did you style his hair with?

Well crap, I didn't think it would sellout this quick... ugh.

I know for KGHobby this was their second allotment. They sold out once and then got another shipment that was just Deluxe versions but now they're gone too. Perhaps they'll get more though?

Ah, I didn't know this was there second shipment of them. I would have not waiting to jump on it then. I hope so

2d2d0ec2a1d3e1cb74b71ff451ffb54b.jpg

My iPhone takes crappy photos, but this figure still looks stunning.

Waiting for Katsumoto this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayum. Gotta remember to hold onto enough money to PO that beaut. I guess it’s guaranteed that he’ll be wearing his final battle armour.
Perfect.

Wow! That’s an incredible sculpt! :clap I like how out of nowhere PopToys was like “we’re tired of making just clothing, let’s finally make some really great figures too”

Opened mine up today and it is a seriously high quality figure. Everything is beautifully detailed and made with great materials. The only problem is that I quickly noticed my copy is missing a tiny little pin on the chest armour- circled in red
0E17C90D-EB09-49BB-B2C8-40FE31A4F860.jpg
And once I noticed that, despite it being such a tiny detail, it was then all I could focus on and still all I can think about so it’s kind of ruined the experience which was initially one of pure wonderment.
I’m in the process of replacing it by sculpting over a bit of folded wire but if anyone knows of something which could make for a suitable replacement and save me the effort then do please let me know.
I’ll inform KGHobby but doubt something so small is worth sending a replacement part so maybe I’ll see if they’ll give me a couple of costumer points even though it’s really not their mistake to rectify at all.

I just received my dlx version.
Instead of 3 black-gloved pair of hands (as shown in the promo pics),
I found 2 pairs and one pair of simple holding hands (not black gloved).
Is that normal?

Opened mine up today and it is a seriously high quality figure. Everything is beautifully detailed and made with great materials. The only problem is that I quickly noticed my copy is missing a tiny little pin on the chest armour- circled in red
View attachment 478621
And once I noticed that, despite it being such a tiny detail, it was then all I could focus on and still all I can think about so it’s kind of ruined the experience which was initially one of pure wonderment.
I’m in the process of replacing it by sculpting over a bit of folded wire but if anyone knows of something which could make for a suitable replacement and save me the effort then do please let me know.
I’ll inform KGHobby but doubt something so small is worth sending a replacement part so maybe I’ll see if they’ll give me a couple of costumer points even though it’s really not their mistake to rectify at all.

Go to your hardware supply store, there are tiny brass nails that should do the trick perfectly. And search the box, particularly the foam, you never now where these things can hide themselves!

Back