POPTOYS 1/6 EX-026 Devoted Samurai (standard version/deluxe version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit I barely even remembered this movie, but after finally watching it again this weekend I think I might need to get this now. Especially with how damn cool he looked in the armor at the end.

It's unfortunate about the rooted hair, but I think with some futzing and hair wax it could probably be made to look pretty decent and like the pic below.

Although honestly I think this would be just as cool with the helmet on and as just a random samurai warrior. Since we did see many others in the same armor.

samurai.jpg

How do we know the armor is made from metal?

Are the Katana & Wakizashi made from metal too?

Pangaea version had all the above in plastic, or just the armor?

Just received and payed my invoice.
About the hair they need some futzing but I am glad they used rooted hair.

Just received this guy and took a quick snap. So far, this is my 1/6th scale figure of the year. The value\material has impressed me to no end (skipped right through customs as well, saving me ~26%)

[edit] can't seem to upload an image from my computer, or link an image directly (except for from photobucket) so here's a link

https://imgur.com/a/l53zHvO

full

Last edited:
I think he looks like Mark Hamill...

I kid, I kid! :wink1:

Looks like they did a very good job on the head sculpt and the outfit and gear looks amazing.

Fantastic pics as usual, Pizza!!

Hi guys, does anybody have the standard version of the figure? Please could you confirm the size of the shipping box if you have one? I'm just trying to figure out if if if the deluxe version is going to cost a lot more to ship and take up a lot of room. Thanks.

Back