POPTOYS 1/6 EX-026 Devoted Samurai (standard version/deluxe version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like the hair. Otherwise it looks decent.

Must watch the movie again. Maybe I don't have it, otherwise I'm sure I would have watched it more recently than I remember doing.

I don't like the hair. Otherwise it looks decent.

Must watch the movie again. Maybe I don't have it, otherwise I'm sure I would have watched it more recently than I remember doing.

Yeah I think the hair is the only part that Pangaea did better, though I’ll have the helmet on mine so the hair won’t bother me.

Pop's got a WAY better headsculpt than the Pangaea. The latter had a very bulbous nose. The hair might be hard to work with but it's a fair trade off. Maybe we can all get together and have a custom run of sculpted hair done by one of the members here.

The flag and accessories have actually made me favor the deluxe. For the fair price jump, I think it's reasonable to go that way.

One of my favourite movies ever! So tempted, but I'm not into Samurais despite collecting historic warrior stuff...but mostly Knights. mmmh

How does Pop's final production head sculpt compare to their prototype? I've never gotten their stuff before and I'm concerned the final sculpt will end up crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just need to decide between deluxe or standard. Deluxe seems superfluous since Tom Cruise did not put on the helmet in the film.

I don't know what to do...
I have Pangaea Version that i like, but pop toys have metal armor it's better.

But...
Pop Toys HS is good, we recognise Tom Cruise without problem but why they did him so old???
In the Last Samourai his face is not so wrinkled!

And this Haircut.. he looks like girl (haircut squared) ridiculous!
Pangaea is really better for haircut, Pop toys version needs hair more long in the neck, they have to correct that + less Wrinkles

Not on the 2 points i mentionned:
- Ridiculous girly haircut, Pangaea much more accurate
- Face too wrinkled, he wasn't so old in the movie.

That's importants defects

The selling point for me on the Pop Toys version is the patterned kimono. It's an extra level of detail that's a draw for me, plus the metal armour.

What a shame they are using a rooted hair. If it was sculpted, would have ordered.

Back