Popcultureshock Mortal Kombat - Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Ex and had no breaks or flaws.
I also had only a little bit of styro break off, nothing major.
Here is the unboxing video I did :
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkDPcGwKLkM[/ame]

I hope to have the review out soon.

Got back from Italy a few days ago and had this baby waiting for me. Number 115 (EX). Everything came out great no issues. Can't wait to get more from this line!

Still got a few more packages to open I didn't get to yet. ARH medusa and SS big chap alien are next.

3fed6977.jpg

0c666d82.jpg

ae0e24bd.jpg

9cc58de5.jpg

6ce8799c.jpg

a3f33213.jpg

Chris

styro, styro, styro everywhere! lalalala

even though he's quite nice, I don't regret cancelling him... going to wait for the classic line I guess

received mine but the regular version if any body has the plain skull ill buy it if its reasonable , but mine is 25 0f 400 love this cant wait for kitina

So what is the general consensus on this statue? I really love its design, but I don't trust the company. Is it Sideshow quality? Seems to be really awesome.

So what is the general consensus on this statue? I really love its design, but I don't trust the company. Is it Sideshow quality? Seems to be really awesome.

Yeah I love the pose of this one, it's just quintessential Scorpion but I'm concerned as well.

I love mine. I like the flow of the piece. I bought the EX and the only issue I had with it was a slight break off one of the kneepads, but it was an easy fix. It's the only 1/4 scale full-sculpted statue I own, but it fits in well with my other PFs, which are all mixed media.

I boxed up my Scorpion statue and sent it back to Sideshow for a full refund. It started leaning to one side on the base. Not sure why. But it didn't stand up straight anymore and just wasn't happy with the way it looked. No replacements, of course. Bummed because I liked the piece, but I guess that opens the possibility of picking up the classic version instead. First piece I've ever had to send back to Sideshow because of a defect that developed over time.

Back