Popcultureshock Mortal Kombat - Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I boxed up my Scorpion statue and sent it back to Sideshow for a full refund. It started leaning to one side on the base. Not sure why. But it didn't stand up straight anymore and just wasn't happy with the way it looked. No replacements, of course. Bummed because I liked the piece, but I guess that opens the possibility of picking up the classic version instead. First piece I've ever had to send back to Sideshow because of a defect that developed over time.

You might want to wait because Tonymeis and I have a 1/4 surprise coming....

Is this line going to continue or was Scorpion a one-shot? Could I at least get a sub zero to go wit this guy?

Sub-Zero is actually soon to be unveiled, likely within the next few months. We already saw a basic shot of the prototype for him.

uhm, actually, there have been two characters in this line so far; Scorpion and Reptile ;)
and yes, it will continue :D

I think the Reptile piece you're referencing is for their other line. This is what I mean...it is all very confusing. PCS is doing the classic characters at the same time and I'm not always 100% if a Piece is a Continuation of the original Scorpion line, which I bought into, or the classic character line.

I'd like to see at least a Sub Zero to match the original Scorpion release. Are we 100% this is coming?

I think the Reptile piece you're referencing is for their other line. This is what I mean...it is all very confusing. PCS is doing the classic characters at the same time and I'm not always 100% if a Piece is a Continuation of the original Scorpion line, which I bought into, or the classic character line.

I'd like to see at least a Sub Zero to match the original Scorpion release. Are we 100% this is coming?

:slap I thought this was the thread for the classic line. For the MK9 line there have been released/announced: Scorpion, Kitana, Shao Kahn and Sub-Zero :)

note: for the Klassic line we have: Scorpion, Reptile, Smoke and Sub-Zero

If we have all 4 on order we should get one of these ****ing things for free, who's with me? I'm so ****ing mad about this..... Factory "promised" to leave on jan 1st 2014.... yeah ****ing right, just like all the other promised dates..... More like leave CHINA in march 2014 and get to us in hand by June.

Over at SF, Jerry said all four ninjas are now March 2014.

no, he said that the factory promised that they would be shipping early January but that he and SSC opted for the safest way, namely stating that the release is March. Earlier release is usually better accepted then yet another delay in January

no, he said that the factory promised that they would be shipping early January but that he and SSC opted for the safest way, namely stating that the release is March. Earlier release is usually better accepted then yet another delay in January

Yes, Jerry did say what I wrote.

"Scorpion, Reptile and Smoke will all ship at the same time.

The factory guarantees they will ship from China in by January 1st before Chinese New Year delay, but Sideshow and I wanted to play it safe so we are 'assuming' they miss the ship date, which means the entire month of February gets lost because of the holiday."

Any guarantee by the factory at this point is laughable because their word means jack sh!-t.

Yeah it's a ***** joke this hobby not as fun as it was back in 07
When I started now just delays price increase open edition no QC
Ect...... ok rant over

Stuff like this has been happening way before 07 but still it isn't fun to deal with especially with pieces paid off for so long

Back