Popcultureshock Mortal Kombat - Scorpion Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate? I don't hate the company. I just don't like the person running it!

Whats wrong with the guy runnin it...he got eatin alive in statue forum for claiming he roughly makes 25 bucks per scorpion after costs...but the PCS defense minister and his secratary swooped in to protect him

If I recall correctly the original flaming skull was supposed to glow in the dark. When he showed sneak peaks it did not come with many positive reviews so he sculpted a totally different flaming skull (the one that is now included) this one however does not glow. I believe everyone thought the original looked too much like ghost rider. I think this one is darker causing the glow option to go out the window. In my opinion the new skull looks much better and from someone that has had statues that glow, you really don't use that feature that much. At least this guy didn't.

Say what you will about PCS, but it is nice when a company knows the general public does not like a certain part of a statue that they took the time (and cost) to make it better.

You can check with someone that is more in the "know", but I'm pretty sure that is what happened to the glow feature.

:goodpost:

Whats wrong with the guy runnin it...he got eatin alive in statue forum for claiming he roughly makes 25 bucks per scorpion after costs...but the PCS defense minister and his secratary swooped in to protect him

Jerry cancel my 3pk AP Chun Li without notice because I said it was a steep price to pay for the black version. He took that as a backlash and eruptly refunded my deposit without emailing me first. He then had the odacity to openly lie at the other forum. I called him out on that by posting our conversation. The mod Monster over at the other forum didn't like how I called out Jerry and they banned me over there. Like I said manly time, the whole entire thing was bogus!

Jerry cancel my 3pk AP Chun Li without notice because I said it was a steep price to pay for the black version. He took that as a backlash and eruptly refunded my deposit without emailing me first. He then had the odacity to openly lie at the other forum. I called him out on that by posting our conversation. The mod Monster over at the other forum didn't like how I called out Jerry and they banned me over there. Like I said manly time, the whole entire thing was bogus!

Well he can run his business whatever way he chooses,obviously he didn't like your comment...well in all honesty you are very lucky you didn't get stuck with that Chun Li AP set for 2k...maybe it would be worth it but the way JM puts up AP's on eBay like Guile or Bison and surely soon with Chun Li...they are barely worth retail...can't comment on what happened between you and JM...but he is seriously protected on statue forum by his defense minister and the secretary of state...you will know who I am speaking of....do you own any sf PF's?

Well he can run his business whatever way he chooses,obviously he didn't like your comment...well in all honesty you are very lucky you didn't get stuck with that Chun Li AP set for 2k...maybe it would be worth it but the way JM puts up AP's on eBay like Guile or Bison and surely soon with Chun Li...they are barely worth retail...can't comment on what happened between you and JM...but he is seriously protected on statue forum by his defense minister and the secretary of state...you will know who I am speaking of....do you own any sf PF's?

Yah I know those 2 :wink1: I only have 1 bison PF EX (because he is my favorite SF character) and I hated it. SSC product pics were very misleading. If I had known the fabric choice was a soft texture material, I would not bought it. The grey aftershave the factory made by mistake, Jerry stood by his work even though he knew it was wrong. I can't even sell the Bison until SSC sells out.

I'll give you 300 bison dollars for him

bison-dollar.jpg

I got mines in Thursday. And I gotta say it came all jacked up. Glue stains, paint chipping off, magnets don't work and one of the heads doesn't stay in place. I waited a whole year to get a piece of crap. First time and last that I'll buy from PCS...

this was going to be my first piece from PCS but i cancelled it about two months ago and managed to transfer the NRD to my Cap America excl pf preorder and honestly after seeing the pics turn up on statueforum showing all the problems with this statue i'm glad i did

I got mines in Thursday. And I gotta say it came all jacked up. Glue stains, paint chipping off, magnets don't work and one of the heads doesn't stay in place. I waited a whole year to get a piece of crap. First time and last that I'll buy from PCS...

Yeah that sounds like typical PCS experience :slap

Statue Forum is a joke. It is a corrupt forum with idiot mods.

If PCS was not one of their "sponsors" whom they make some sort of monetary gain from, it would have been a non issue to call out the owner or the company. But since PCS is paying Statue Forum in some form, they will stop at nothing to protect him no matter how much of a piece of garbage Jerry is.

Bowen got smart and left that place.

Yah I know those 2 :wink1: I only have 1 bison PF EX (because he is my favorite SF character) and I hated it. SSC product pics were very misleading. If I had known the fabric choice was a soft texture material, I would not bought it. The grey aftershave the factory made by mistake, Jerry stood by his work even though he knew it was wrong. I can't even sell the Bison until SSC sells out.

That's unfortunate...I have the red bison and like many I disliked the choice of fabric...but the black was even worse,no offense...it had good potential cause it came with 2 heads and 3 hands.Dont know what happened with the five o clock shadow...there is another issues on its own.I personally am a big fan of the SL line of PCS but Bison is my least favorite piece by them.Being a fan of his SF line is painful though...the good days are over...as soon as JM started taking on more licenses his SF line started to suffer...all I know is i have waited over a year for a SF PF...and JM blames Capcom..how come before he took on the extra licenses there was one or two SF PF coming out a year...now everything is pending approval...he blames Capcom...i just think he is too busy with all the extra stuff,also he says he gets bored very easily so he probably works all over the place.By the rate it will a decade to get a dozen MK PF's and another five years to complete the World Warriors in the SF line...it's a snoozfest over there at PCS.

If PCS was not one of their "sponsors" whom they make some sort of monetary gain from, it would have been a non issue to call out the owner or the company. But since PCS is paying Statue Forum in some form, they will stop at nothing to protect him no matter how much of a piece of garbage Jerry is.

I don't think Jerry is garbage...but he does some messed up stuff...but your right about the mods there,it's very strict over there...and believe me when I tell you this...there is a mod over there who I would love to see in person...I would give up my favorite statue for five minutes

OK..Now Jerry will never allow you to buy his 2000$ Chun Li AP :monkey4 :lol

Ss did again, they are offer me parcial refund or full refund, they ask me to fix myself...... Wtf I thought there is 700es for me to exchange . Who is play game here, pcs or ss??

I don't think Jerry is garbage...but he does some messed up stuff...but your right about the mods there,it's very strict over there...and believe me when I tell you this...there is a mod over there who I would love to see in person...I would give up my favorite statue for five minutes

Its either Galactus or Monster :lol those 2 should not be mods period!

No only did the Statue Forum mods get into it with Randy Bowen, but I also heard they got into it with the ARH founder as well. Damn what's wrong with those guys scaring away the designers. :slap

No only did the Statue Forum mods get into it with Randy Bowen, but I also heard they got into it with the ARH founder as well. Damn what's wrong with those guys scaring away the designers. :slap

I don't know about Bowen but ARH was a completely different story. There were some members who basically b*tch at Arahom about shipping boxes & AP orders and he got fed up and voice his displeasure with those peeps. The mods never stepped in to support ARH. There was then accusation about the fire, money and pet thing that was brought up by one of the mods to Arahom. Wtf would that mod make such an open statement for others to read? It got really personal and Arahom had enough and left. I have no glue why that mod got so personal and accused Arahom of certain things. It was absolutely BS and uncalled for.

That was about the time a lot of veteran or members being there got banned. All the members including myself are here now :eek:

Back