Popcultureshock - M. Bison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I heard was that Chun-Li was supposed to be previewed at SDCC but they're late and she won't be seen until September...

It should look great and I have on question about being a member about the newsletter and the priority-preorder. If you are a member of the newsletter you are able to pre-order items before a day before it goes up on the site right?

Got Ex Cammy. After M. Bison, Chun-Li is enough for me. I just hope they sculpt her well, cause I've spent enough $$$ on Streetfighter.

Does Jerry Macaluso post here? heard that he is making an alternate head for this statue and just wanted to know how he is going to be taking orders on it. Are you there Jerry? >_>

Hey everyone.

Glad you seem to like Bison. This was a real tough one to do as there is so much clothing and in the real world clothing hides musculature where in drawings and pixels you can cheat reality.

Spent a lot of time finding the right balance of tight and baggy on this costume. I didnt want it to look like a spandex costume but I still wanted to see the beefy musculature underneath.

What a pain this was.

Anyway...yes the statue is going to come with at least two hands but maybe three.

Im off to licensing show in vegas now to try and get some new properties to make statues from !

good to see you on here as well jerry!

Its not decided yet but we are talking about 400/200. That could change by the time it goes up for pre-order.

It wont be more than Guile thats for sure.

Does Jerry Macaluso post here? heard that he is making an alternate head for this statue and just wanted to know how he is going to be taking orders on it. Are you there Jerry? >_>

PopCultureShock is Jerry btw.

Any idea how often popculture releases new statues? Chun Li would make a great christmas present for my sister.

Chun Li will be March 2011

Ill let everyone know plenty of time in advance when i will start taking orders for the alternate head. Probably sometime in October.

Chun Li will be March 2011

Ill let everyone know plenty of time in advance when i will start taking orders for the alternate head. Probably sometime in October.

So cool. Any chance there's a surprise that the hand have a light-up features?

I'll look forward to the Chun Li debut.

Yeah, I need one to go with my AH! poster

____And_Stay_down_by_AdamHughes.jpg

Grr, I may have to cancel my ex on this. I need to knock about 3-4 things off of my Q4 list, and since my primary focus is Marvel, then Star Wars, this one sadly may get the axe

Grr, I may have to cancel my ex on this. I need to knock about 3-4 things off of my Q4 list, and since my primary focus is Marvel, then Star Wars, this one sadly may get the axe

Bumped!!!

Yea, I canceled the Ex too.....Reg is better anyway. Keeping my Reg. :horror

Alternate head? Its November now...:impatient:

Back