Popcultureshock - M. Bison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man, what to do, what to do??!?!!! I ordered the Ex. Then I ordered the Reg as well. Then I canceled both thinking they will ship soon, since I got no fund, but then they postponed it till now. But I put myself on the waitlist for the Ex like almost a month ago. So now the waitlist is gonna convert tomorrow. Should I charge my other high interest rate credit card and be in debt forever??!!!! LOLz poor I am. Blah where and when is Chun-Li gonna be out for preorder?!

Here are some pics of my latest acquisition - M. Bison. :rock

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

Here are some pics of my latest acquisition - M. Bison. :rock

IMG_0611.jpg

Nice pics and congrats. I somewhat prefer red but I decided on the Exclusive. It will arrive Wednesday. I got my eye on you Chun Li! Good thing she will be awhile, cause my wallet is flat empty.

Well I got my EX the other day and was setting him up. Was it hard for you guys to put the shoulder pads on as the whole on the outfit was really small? I didnt want to stretch the fabric but I may have to cut the hole a bit to make it fit in easily. So I kind of set him up without his cape. Otherwise he is awesome. Now waiting for my reg after flex payments. I got number #38 of 250 or is it 275. Base says 250 box says 275...hmmmm....

Well I got my EX the other day and was setting him up. Was it hard for you guys to put the shoulder pads on as the whole on the outfit was really small? I didnt want to stretch the fabric but I may have to cut the hole a bit to make it fit in easily. So I kind of set him up without his cape. Otherwise he is awesome. Now waiting for my reg after flex payments. I got number #38 of 250 or is it 275. Base says 250 box says 275...hmmmm....

Putting the shoulder pads on was tricky. There are two small slits in the seam of each shoulder. What I did was put one of the posts into the hole in the shoulder and then stretched the fabric until the other hole was exposed and then tapped the two pegs down. The fabric is pretty forgiving so you can stretch it quite a bit before it will rip.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Back