Popcultureshock - M. Bison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=141&itemid=16087

The M. Bison statue is 19” tall ( 19.75” tall with base), is scheduled to ship Summer 2010 with an MSRP of $345.00 and an edition size of no more than 500 pieces. This statues comes with a signed certificate of authenticity and three interchangable hands.

It will be available for pre-order on July 8th through www.SideshowToy.com and Diamond Distribution Previews (Sept)

Also available strictly through SideshowToy.com is the M. Bison Exclusive in 'Black', limited to no more than 200 pieces.

bisonmediac.jpg

bisonmediassex.jpg

Im not usually interested in the variant costumes but the black looks pretty sweet. We wants it precious :pray:

Ordered the Ex. But somehow I am liking the regular more. The red, from the pics, shows off some sign of musculature while the black on black cape just hides alot. His costume doesn't show much muscles as it is.

place your order then call SS to convert it to flex

Not so easy when your half way across the globe. Oh well, just like last week. Stayed up till 3 am to only make it onto the waitlist :monkey2 Least I got the Reg.

Last edited:
Buy Now - click on pic for exclusive!

M. BISON Premium Format - Sideshow Exclusive
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Well, missed the black by a few minutes, but don't mind too much since I prefer the red, and don't like the price of the black. But nonetheless, the price on this guy is pretty high, and I'm fairly certain he won't be making the cut, especially when figures I prefer like Mola Ram cost almost $50 less.

I agree the red version is better and is much more suitable for M. Bison since this is his main attire.

Not so easy when your half way across the globe. Oh well, just like last week. Stayed up till 3 am to only make it onto the waitlist :monkey2 Least I got the Reg.

oh yeah thats hard you could tried emailing them after too but at least you got one Bison on order

Back