Popcultureshock - M. Bison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IS it just ME or are ALL the PopCultureShock Exclusives LESS DESIRABLE than the Regular?

i guess it depends on what color you prefer for them. like me i prefer the black costume Bison and Blue costume Cammy, but im pretty sure other people like original costume version

I might have to go rogue and order the regular later on too. Expensive but possible. The Ex Cammy is definitely better IMO. The regular red Bison might be slightly better IMO. Oh well, I got time.

Just preordered mine! Proud to have him be my first collectible statue.

What Street Fighter was he dressed in all black?

Last edited:
got the black. just a heads up that jerry will be offering an alternate head on his website in the near future.

Wish I was in a position to do that :( I went with black.

Anymore info on this?

So you went with a color that dosen't exist in SF2? I dunno, the more I look at it, the more I don't like it. Probably the fabric and face as to the reason.

Red is the way to go. The black looks cool, but also consider how it obscures what little muscle definition is visible through the fabric. The cape completely engulfs the silhouette with the same color.

Even if it meant breaking with tradition, I wish Bison would have been all sculpted.

Last edited:
Red is the way to go. The black looks cool, but also consider how it obscures what little muscle definition is visible through the fabric. The cape completely engulfs the silhouette with the same color.

Even if it meant breaking with tradition, I wish Bison would have been all sculpted.

Totally agree, although there is nothing technically wrong with this version of Bison, the way fabric drapes Bison is a total miss. It's cool though Popculture did an amazing job w/ Guile and Zangief. I might pick up Bison later on.

I prefer the original colors. But the black does look cool.
Anybody know who the next character in the line up is?

Any idea how often popculture releases new statues? Chun Li would make a great christmas present for my sister.

Did they say when Chun-Li was going to be released and if there are definitely more coming after?

Back