Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO1ChfM94yQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Blast from the past.

My money is on either Beastman or Evil-Lyn as the next statue. I think he is going to alternate between one good then bad and so on.

Beast man will cause the line to end early. :monkey2 at least I will have just he man. Nice knowing this motu line........

I sold all of my MOTU classics. They were taking up a ton of space and I kept finding myself going into completist mode. Sometimes I miss them but selling them did pay for most of my Hot Toys Avengers figures in the last year. Now I see this and I'm super tempted. The idea of having a few high quality pieces rather than the mountain of random figures is appealing to me.

I sold all of my MOTU classics. They were taking up a ton of space and I kept finding myself going into completist mode. Sometimes I miss them but selling them did pay for most of my Hot Toys Avengers figures in the last year. Now I see this and I'm super tempted. The idea of having a few high quality pieces rather than the mountain of random figures is appealing to me.

Exactly! I did the same. Yes I was over collecting trying to get all of them, and there was just too much lines going at the same time. I miss them now but have no regrets. I also prefer a great statue of a character instead of having many many figures.

Last edited:
wonder what the time difference will be between his Animation He-Man and the Realistic He Man sculpts? Will probably get both but i am a sucker for Mixed Media so will be looking out for the Realistic release more!

I remember constantly pushing down Man-At-Arms' rubber head until his face was completely covered by that plastic neck guard piece. :lol

Mine was Mantenna and Two-bad, I was so young I didn't even know their names, I just know them as the 'two headed guy' and the 'guy with the pop out eyes.'

Back