Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks soooo much bro! I was so mad I missed it, but I will get this this time! This is the one motu toy I do want other than he-man and battle cat. again thanks so much for the tip off my good friend :1-1:

Quite the lucky guy CBG. :)

Unfortunately for me, I have no more space and need to pass once again, but congrats on Castle Grayskull. :hi5:

Unfortunately for me, I have no more space and need to pass once again, but congrats on Castle Grayskull. :hi5:

You can always get the icon Heroes Mini Castle Poly Statue that's coming out soon...It's approximately 9.75" H x 9" W x 11" D

https://www.iconheroes.com/castle-grayskull-statue.html

6839091_orig.jpg

2807985_orig.jpg

6226510_orig.jpg

638384_orig.jpg

Thanks for kuzeh for the great tip off, and it's funny how the new PO is only a few days long. So happy now to get one. I used to collect all the motu classics but they took up too much space and I was going crazy with too many collections. I now will have the motivation classics he-man, battle cat, she ra, swift wind and wind raider, along with the coming castle. also panthor and skeletor I'm keeping if they ever make a classics snake mountain, or she ra's castle. But that's it. I sold all the other many figures I had. I might still want to get the sorceress figure. I wonder if they will ever reissue her, since they have reissue just about every other figure from time to time. But I will also put my pcs he man statue on top of the motu classics castle box or next to it. Again thanks so much for great members like this who is willing to take the extra time to help others! Makes collecting more fun ;) btw did anyone see a pic of what the box will look like? I hope it's an 80s style artwork box! That would be the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Okay, recieved latest newsletter from PCS and He-Man sculpt is currently pending License Approval...shouldnt be too long now! :yess:

Ok just ordered the classics greyskull andba filmation sub! 10 mins left before for both if anyone wants one better hurry!

Okay, recieved latest newsletter from PCS and He-Man sculpt is currently pending License Approval...shouldnt be too long now! :yess:

I got it, too...what was the teaser image of in the newsletter? Looked like a Prince Adam version, maybe? Seemed to be wearing some kind of shirt...

It was definitely a Prince Adam version of the statue that was teased in the newsletter.

It was definitely a Prince Adam version of the statue that was teased in the newsletter.

Complete with pink vest and purple pants...cool variant, but I'll stick with the He-Man version :)

I hope this line is successful, as there are tons of characters I'd like to see. My favorite figure growing up was King Hiss...the peel off human form with the snake body underneath was so awesome back in the day!

I like this method of EX Jerry has done though. To me if you're going to have low production runs for the regular as well and the method to get the exclusive is the same, just slightly harder, then it's more interesting to make the exclusive a unique spin on the original statue rather than just a clearly superior version. I like that he did that with Shao Kahn as well and I hope he keeps doing it.

I like this method of EX Jerry has done though. To me if you're going to have low production runs for the regular as well and the method to get the exclusive is the same, just slightly harder, then it's more interesting to make the exclusive a unique spin on the original statue rather than just a clearly superior version. I like that he did that with Shao Kahn as well and I hope he keeps doing it.

Yup, it's a fun method. I ordered the Judge Death "Death Sentence" edition last week...and I like the additions he gave to that edition (switch out hands and head).

8ef68927b6ba78226503ed65f915b114.jpg

Interesting...

So will the Prince Adam be the exclusive or would that be too much? If not then would this be released as a separate piece? Cat see too many people buying the He-Man statue and then forking out more cash to get the same sculpt but in Prince Adams outfit...times are hard and i think most collectors would want to buy another different character rather than 2 of the same sculpt imo...

We could have 2 statues. One Prince Adam raising his sword and one He-Man holding it in both hands at arm's length. :panic:

Back