Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So will the Prince Adam be the exclusive or would that be too much? If not then would this be released as a separate piece? Cat see too many people buying the He-Man statue and then forking out more cash to get the same sculpt but in Prince Adams outfit...times are hard and i think most collectors would want to buy another different character rather than 2 of the same sculpt imo...

Agree times are hard, I will probably go for He-Man only. Probaly safe up for the other MOTU characters.

We could have 2 statues. One Prince Adam raising his sword and one He-Man holding it in both hands at arm's length. :panic:

That would be awesome. I have always liked the "I have the power" pose with the sword in front better than the "By the power of Grayskull" pose with the sword up high...but I will take what I can get.

So will the Prince Adam be the exclusive or would that be too much? If not then would this be released as a separate piece? Cat see too many people buying the He-Man statue and then forking out more cash to get the same sculpt but in Prince Adams outfit...times are hard and i think most collectors would want to buy another different character rather than 2 of the same sculpt imo...

:thud: I'm broke. What should I do?

:thud: I'm broke. What should I do?

Do what i do...get a bucket and sponge, fill the bucket up with water and offer to wash all the cars in your road for roughly $40 per car! You'll be able to afford He-Man and Prince Adam sculpts plus have enough left over to afford a Slush Puppie! :yess:

Do what i do...get a bucket and sponge, fill the bucket up with water and offer to wash all the cars in your road for roughly $40 per car! You'll be able to afford He-Man and Prince Adam sculpts plus have enough left over to afford a Slush Puppie! :yess:

$40 per car....that's high unless your waxing as well. Now if your washing them with Salma Hayeks underwear then its a deal.

$40 per car....that's high unless your waxing as well. Now if your washing them with Salma Hayeks underwear then its a deal.

:lecture yes here you will be lucky to get 5.00 per car wash. Unless you make it a girl bikini car wash you might get 10.00 to 20.00 per donation.

Yeah, a full size bust of Skeletor would be really sweet...

SkeletorBustLR_zps3400936b.jpg

This is going to be a bust, when you save it to your pc from the pcs newsletter it is titled "SkeletorBustLR"

SkeletorBustLR_zps3400936b.jpg

This is going to be a bust, when you save it to your pc from the pcs newsletter it is titled "SkeletorBustLR"

WOW! :horror Great spot! So im guessing that the Skeletor 1/4 wont be next after He-Man...infact now that PCS have announced a Skeletor bust will they be releasing a 1/4 scale version :dunno I'm afraid i just wont have the space for another 1:1 bust and even if i did i probably wouldnt buy it anyway. Would much have prefered the 1/4 statue instead. With the announcement of a Prince Adam 1/4 statue and now the Skeletor 1:1 bust, i hope Jerry knows what he's doing. Not sure how many of us would be interested in buying the Prince Adam statue or the Skeletor 1:1 bust so i pray it doesnt go the same way as his Thundercats line....:panic:

WOW! :horror Great spot! So im guessing that the Skeletor 1/4 wont be next after He-Man...infact now that PCS have announced a Skeletor bust will they be releasing a 1/4 scale version :dunno I'm afraid i just wont have the space for another 1:1 bust and even if i did i probably wouldnt buy it anyway. Would much have prefered the 1/4 statue instead. With the announcement of a Prince Adam 1/4 statue and now the Skeletor 1:1 bust, i hope Jerry knows what he's doing. Not sure how many of us would be interested in buying the Prince Adam statue or the Skeletor 1:1 bust so i pray it doesnt go the same way as his Thundercats line....:panic:
There's nothing indicating this is a 1:1 bust. The recent SF and MK lifesize bust lines might suggest it is but that's nothing solid to go by.

There's nothing indicating this is a 1:1 bust. The recent SF and MK lifesize bust lines might suggest it is but that's nothing solid to go by.

Thats right, there's no clear indication as of yet but i am more than 80% sure that this is going to be a bust. As per the previous post, when you save the picture it saves it as "Skeletor Bust"...i would think this alone aswell as the picture provided would give good indication of what its going to be...

Thats right, there's no clear indication as of yet but i am more than 80% sure that this is going to be a bust. As per the previous post, when you save the picture it saves it as "Skeletor Bust"...i would think this alone aswell as the picture provided would give good indication of what its going to be...
I'm 100% certain it's a bust. Whether it is or isn't was not the point I was making :slap

There's no clear indication it's a 1:1 bust.

Back