Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant the 1/4s and when I wrote that it wasn't sold out

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I know. My comment was meant to inform and continue the discussion. I wasn't contradicting your statement.

I will say that in these discussions regarding sellouts, people in general tend to overlook that Teela had a smaller edition size. Both Beastman and Trap Jaw would have sold out long ago with that edition size.

I'm looking forward to Beastman shipping. He is my favorite of the 1:4 statues so far.

I know. My comment was meant to inform and continue the discussion. I wasn't contradicting your statement.

I will say that in these discussions regarding sellouts, people in general tend to overlook that Teela had a smaller edition size. Both Beastman and Trap Jaw would have sold out long ago with that edition size.

I'm looking forward to Beastman shipping. He is my favorite of the 1:4 statues so far.
Lol my bad man. Yeah she did but she also got rid of those units really fast. In the same amount of time .neither of the latter sold that much. Plus she's a pretty girl with a great sculpt and some wonderful colours too. I'm sorta regretting not getting her but then again its not the end of the world. Can't wait for the next few they should be coming out very soon actually

Heh, I'm still waiting on my He-Man replacement. Took PCS two months to get back to me.

:horror :horror that's crazy man! Have you at least sorted out a replacement yet bro? :dunno

They mailed a replacement body yesterday. It might not fit the existing base I have, though. I'm hoping for the best but pretty much long ago wrote this piece, and with it PCS, off.

They mailed a replacement body yesterday. It might not fit the existing base I have, though. I'm hoping for the best but pretty much long ago wrote this piece, and with it PCS, off.

Sorry to hear this and hope the body does indeed fit so to give you at least some kind of happy ending :)

Man At Arms teaser with switch out hands/weapons.

ad46149b-f186-4c51-bc8c-17b452e3aa2d.jpg

Preorder Sept 29

So, was the skull in today's newsletter a tease for a 1:3 Skeletor?

Oh, and Man-at-Arms is maybe the best looking in the series so far.

the skull looks more mortal kombat to me....be nice if man at arms came with just a normal fist holding nothing, doesn't make alot of sense to be holding guns in the other hand whilst firing his wrist cannon, but should be nice regardless

Even though I'm not into these statues with the Filmation look, Man-at-Arms looks amazing! If they were 8'' and $40 I'd get them. But the size and cost and style pretty much made them a no-go for me. But I have loved the sculpts on pretty much all of them.

Think its an MK one bro. Probably Scorpion

the skull looks more mortal kombat to me....be nice if man at arms came with just a normal fist holding nothing, doesn't make alot of sense to be holding guns in the other hand whilst firing his wrist cannon, but should be nice regardless

Was also thinking the skull was Scorpian or at least thats what it looked like to me. On another note did the 1/3 Akuma get scrapped?
Lmao just read these after Lol and Tav I think they went back to the drawing board with that one but not scrapped

PCS told me that they shipped my replacement on 9/2. Still hadn't arrived as of today, so I checked the tracking number they gave me. FedEx hasn't even received the package, just the tracking info, from PCS. This service is almost unbelievably bad, but since I'm dealing with it first hand, it is all too real.

PCS told me that they shipped my replacement on 9/2. Still hadn't arrived as of today, so I checked the tracking number they gave me. FedEx hasn't even received the package, just the tracking info, from PCS. This service is almost unbelievably bad, but since I'm dealing with it first hand, it is all too real.

hoping this one is free of flaws and all good for you man...certainly one hell of a ride you've been on.

Not a biggie. Mine was one of the first replacements to ship and it took more over a month to get it

If they deliver a good statue, I'll be satisfied. But yikes, talk about frustrating. I've never experienced anything like this before, and I've been on eBay for 15 years. Sort of shocking that a genuine, successful company would behave this way.

Back