Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking Man-At-Arms guys although I actually haven't ordered anything from this line since receiving He-Man due to just being interested in specific characters such as Battle Cat and Skeletor :( maybe still a way off until we get those but I hope we do.

However, now I'm thinking that I may add a few more to my collection but will have to be the regular versions (to pick up locally for a cheaper cost) such as Beastman (cos he looks so accurate to the cartoon) and possibly Teela (as she looks really well done too) infact, they all look really well done to be honest

Either Merman, Ram-Man, Sorceress or Evil-lyn would be cool to see as the next reveal but obviously I'm praying that its either Skeletor or BattleCat :rock I suppose it makes sense for Jerry to release Skeletor as late as possible as so many are also just wanting to add He-Man and Skeletor to their collection only as opposed to any of the other characters, therefore the later he leaves it to release Skeletor the more interest he creates in the line I guess

Liking Man-At-Arms guys although I actually haven't ordered anything from this line since receiving He-Man due to just being interested in specific characters such as Battle Cat and Skeletor :( maybe still a way off until we get those but I hope we do.

However, now I'm thinking that I may add a few more to my collection but will have to be the regular versions (to pick up locally for a cheaper cost) such as Beastman (cos he looks so accurate to the cartoon) and possibly Teela (as she looks really well done too) infact, they all look really well done to be honest

Either Merman, Ram-Man, Sorceress or Evil-lyn would be cool to see as the next reveal but obviously I'm praying that its either Skeletor or BattleCat :rock I suppose it makes sense for Jerry to release Skeletor as late as possible as so many are also just wanting to add He-Man and Skeletor to their collection only as opposed to any of the other characters, therefore the later he leaves it to release Skeletor the more interest he creates in the line I guess
Similar to you Andy. Will be keeling HeMan, getting Skeletor, Sorceress and She-Ra no more oh and maybe Battlecat

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I know your a huge 80s fan. You should get Teela! She's 100% filmation. I. With you so far, only have the he-man ex. But I do have Teela on PO.

Similar to you Andy. Will be keeling HeMan, getting Skeletor, Sorceress and She-Ra no more oh and maybe Battlecat

I'm praying for BattleCat bro :pray: I'm still hanging on to a slight bit of hope when Jerry hinted at the possibility of making a BattleCat in his Facebook PM so you never know! :horror

I know your a huge 80s fan. You should get Teela! She's 100% filmation. I. With you so far, only have the he-man ex. But I do have Teela on PO.

Hey CBG :) definately thinking abt getting them all now :gah: have to work out what the price differences are from ordering direct from PCS or locally. If it's not to big a difference then I'll order direct.....providing the Exclusives are still available? :dunno

I'm praying for BattleCat bro :pray: I'm still hanging on to a slight bit of hope when Jerry hinted at the possibility of making a BattleCat in his Facebook PM so you never know! :horror

Hey CBG :) definately thinking abt getting them all now :gah: have to work out what the price differences are from ordering direct from PCS or locally. If it's not to big a difference then I'll order direct.....providing the Exclusives are still available? :dunno
Yeah man, he also mentioned that the line is going well so there's a very good chance we could get that Battlecat man.

Now about what you mentioned to CBG, the Teela Ex is long sold out bro.

From the newsletter...thought Jerry said they weren't going to do mixed media on this license before...

f8a2880d8bfc723ddb140ad91e64faac.jpg

a7fa8ba0c1ff37ad4a0efaa224c00e78.jpg

Has anyone here sold their first one? What do you think it'd go for before shipping, realistically

I sold mine for about $450 plus shipping (that's Canadian $$). I made a bit of money on it.
Thanks B. Yeah I think I remember seeing that on Facebook. I think Im going to sell mine. Have never done it so kinda nervous Lol

Yeah man, he also mentioned that the line is going well so there's a very good chance we could get that Battlecat man.

A battle cat will be a must buy! Also my most wanted next is she-ra, let's make it happen jerry!

Battlecat FTW!!! :rock Yea, I thought the Teela EX had sold out :( still, I'm not majorly concerned with the Exclusives on this Filmation line so i'll happily pick up the Regular versions locally for a cheaper price :)

a7fa8ba0c1ff37ad4a0efaa224c00e78.jpg

really excited when I received the newsletter yesterday :rock2 Jerry infact had hinted on this second version of He-Man way back when the Filmation version was announced and he also mentioned that this one would be a more realistic take on He-Man with mixed media! I was always a little sceptical as to whether this version would ever see the light of day so I'm so glad it got announced last night!!! :woo

Has anyone here sold their first one? What do you think it'd go for before shipping, realistically

Really interesting dilemma that this new realistic He-Man statue has created...on one hand I'm desperate to have that realistic mixed media He-Man in my collection and on the other I'm a massive fan of the animated series, so do I sell my current He-Man Filmation Exclusive? :dunno

Not sure if anyone had the same idea as me when I mentioned about wanting the Filmation He-Man by PCS specifically to display alongside my Lion-O statue to make that epic 80's cartoon display...well that idea certainly didn't live upto expectations as I realised when I received He-Man, in that he was way, way, way, smaller in size compared to Lion-O and it just looked too awkward when displaying the two together :( I mean, I know Lion-O looks pretty much jacked up to his eyeballs in muscle and veins but when the two statues are side by side it makes He-Man look like 1/6 scale :(

So what I've decided is to take a risk and purchase the new realistic He-Man in hope that it will match up better with my Lion-O statue and also continue with my He-Man Filmation line also by just collecting the essentials (ie...BattleCat, Skeletor and maybe She-Ra) so at least I can keep up with my 80's animated collection :)

Battlecat FTW!!! :rock Yea, I thought the Teela EX had sold out :( still, I'm not majorly concerned with the Exclusives on this Filmation line so i'll happily pick up the Regular versions locally for a cheaper price :)

really excited when I received the newsletter yesterday :rock2 Jerry infact had hinted on this second version of He-Man way back when the Filmation version was announced and he also mentioned that this one would be a more realistic take on He-Man with mixed media! I was always a little sceptical as to whether this version would ever see the light of day so I'm so glad it got announced last night!!! :woo

Really interesting dilemma that this new realistic He-Man statue has created...on one hand I'm desperate to have that realistic mixed media He-Man in my collection and on the other I'm a massive fan of the animated series, so do I sell my current He-Man Filmation Exclusive? :dunno

Not sure if anyone had the same idea as me when I mentioned about wanting the Filmation He-Man by PCS specifically to display alongside my Lion-O statue to make that epic 80's cartoon display...well that idea certainly didn't live upto expectations as I realised when I received He-Man, in that he was way, way, way, smaller in size compared to Lion-O and it just looked too awkward when displaying the two together :( I mean, I know Lion-O looks pretty much jacked up to his eyeballs in muscle and veins but when the two statues are side by side it makes He-Man look like 1/6 scale :(

So what I've decided is to take a risk and purchase the new realistic He-Man in hope that it will match up better with my Lion-O statue and also continue with my He-Man Filmation line also by just collecting the essentials (ie...BattleCat, Skeletor and maybe She-Ra) so at least I can keep up with my 80's animated collection :)

Yeah he had mentioned that he had 3 different versions but that Hasbro had vetoed it. Either way I'm happy to hear about him releasing this. I had wanted an mm HeMan from the beginning. Now to put this guy up for sale
It packs up pretty nicely...some statues are a huge pain to get back in the box!
Yeah you're totally right. I actually put him away to display Sonja until I got a case for her lol

Back