Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they deliver a good statue, I'll be satisfied. But yikes, talk about frustrating. I've never experienced anything like this before, and I've been on eBay for 15 years. Sort of shocking that a genuine, successful company would behave this way.
It depends on FedEx too. Mine was held at customs for over 2 weeks. Hopefully you get yours soon

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

PCS told me that they shipped my replacement on 9/2. Still hadn't arrived as of today, so I checked the tracking number they gave me. FedEx hasn't even received the package, just the tracking info, from PCS. This service is almost unbelievably bad, but since I'm dealing with it first hand, it is all too real.

They mentioned on the other forum as to why they were behind on things.
Dealing with all of the ninjas dropping at the same time + Scorp bust + ...2 Cons I things coming + sadly having one person, soon to be 2, handling emails. They even said they are now inspecting every Ryu bust for QC reasons, so those are slow to be shipped at the moment.
But from nearly every person I have seen complain or be worried about their CS has always been taken care of in the end.
You might have better luck posting in their CS thread?

10694421_708901565846543_3935994101583107266_o.jpg

I was going to order this statue. I already have He-Man and Beastman, Teela, Skeletor and He-Man busts are all paid in full. I was going to add Trapjaw and Man-at-Arms to my line up, but I'm thinking I will cancel everything expect maybe the Skeletor bust and recoupe my funds.

My fiance is leaving me for another guy, so collecting just doesn't seem to be as happy or a priority anymore.

Sorry to hear about your fiancé, man. But maybe collecting will be something you can pursue to get you excited about stuff or have something to look forward to. For me, it's like Christmas whenever I get a new statue.

Hey samueljd, I'm really sorry to hear that. About 14 years ago my girlfriend at the time called things off because she wanted to get back with her ex. I was so dismayed that I took three longboxes of comics that I had collected since childhood and threw them all in the dumpster. My collection just seemed so meaningless. I felt like they provided me no happiness in my darkest hour and they became junk to me. But just so you know I did live to regret getting rid of all of them. It's not a big deal now but if I could go back I would have kept at least a few of my most favorite or sentimental items. So I recommend that you maybe consider doing the same, at least for things that might be hard to repurchase down the line when you're feeling better. Just a friendly heads up bud.

For whatever its worth it just means there's a better girl out there for you, one that would NEVER do what your fiance is doing. You'll meet her in time. Just hang in there.

Gallery shots are up on the PCS site. I think he's looking really good!
Can someone post those. I hate how their gallery works. It's so ****! Hope they fix that in the new site

I was going to order this statue. I already have He-Man and Beastman, Teela, Skeletor and He-Man busts are all paid in full. I was going to add Trapjaw and Man-at-Arms to my line up, but I'm thinking I will cancel everything expect maybe the Skeletor bust and recoupe my funds.

My fiance is leaving me for another guy, so collecting just doesn't seem to be as happy or a priority anymore.
Damn bro that blows chunks. But like Khev said, keep them man you will probably regret it later. And like MM said, they'll make you feel like its Christmas when you most need some holiday cheer man.

Can someone post those. I hate how their gallery works. It's so ****! Hope they fix that in the new site

Yeah, it's a bit of a bear to keep having to click back. Apparently they weren't even supposed to be up yet! Eeep!

MAA_Media_L.jpg
MAA_Media_K.jpg

MAA_Media_I.jpg

MAA_Media_H.jpg
MAA_Media_F.jpg

MAA_Media_A.jpg
MAA_CU_Media_I.jpg

MAA_CU_Media_F.jpg
MAA_CU_Media_A.jpg

MAAEX_Media_A.jpg
MAAEX_Media_B.jpg

MAAEX_Media_D.jpg
MAAEX_Media_H.jpg

MAAEX_Media_G.jpg
MAAEX_Media_I.jpg

MAAEX_Media_J.jpg

Last edited:

samuel...your not through yet...in the dumps now, but you'll be back on top...girls can take a piece of your heart but don't let them take away your spirit..its what got you this far..get back in the game, your part of us.

orange guns?? i certainly hope not!...i was wondering when we going to see the robot hover knights, great base choice!..so so on the cannon effects for me, looks ok side on, but bit weird from the front...but its ok pose overall i guess...would have preferred to see man at arms speaking into his wrist communicator or handheld communicator than having different guns that i cant even remember.mace displayed for me on this one.

They listened to feedback and updated the paint on the weapons!

10246698_711210515615648_2706383352711185395_n.jpg

10646826_711210555615644_5483273933130111923_n.jpg

good on pcs for listening to the fans we do appreciate that he is taking the time to get this right for us...but those colors woah!..i would suggest silver like the blade on that first gun would be perfect, those blue and orange gun colors look like they are from the action figures or something, but i'll be buying it whatever choice they decide :yess:

Lol I was wondering what Jerry meant when he said to "look on the website ;)" to someone that asked about it on SF. Damn it totally changes the look around. Loving the new colours

good on pcs for listening to the fans we do appreciate that he is taking the time to get this right for us...but those colors woah!..i would suggest silver like the blade on that first gun would be perfect, those blue and orange gun colors look like they are from the action figures or something, but i'll be buying it whatever choice they decide :yess:

It is silver. :lol

Back