Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought it from a retailer that's why :(. The last time this happened was also with the same retailer and same company. Shipping it back was not an option so I got a credit last time.

Since the hand was repairable I just did it myself. Remember I'm international so I can't expect much in the way of returns. Sideshow did replace a statue for me though. But I guess that's not possible with smaller retailers since the cost would be high. Plus honestly it isn't the retailer that is at fault it is PCS and their sloppy QC.
That's ******** that your retailer won't do anything. You should contact PCS regardless and let them know what happened as well as name the retailer. You Never know man. It never hurts to ask but overall that's real ********. Was it an Ex? How much did it take you back?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Will see if PCS can do something. I doubt it though. I once requested a replacement hand for Galactus (and offered to pay for it) from sideshow but was denied the same since I bought it from a retailer and not direct :/

Will see if PCS can do something. I doubt it though. I once requested a replacement hand for Galactus (and offered to pay for it) from sideshow but was denied the same since I bought it from a retailer and not direct :/
That blows some serious chunks

So I asked Jerry/PCS abkut the next in the 1/4th line and she said this:

We have the next 4 MOTU sculpts all finished but I dont want to show anything too soon. Expect to see the teaser of the next one after MAA end of this month !

I'm really excited to hear that. My original question had to do with whether we'd see Sorceress or She-Ra by the end of the year (not wanting to mention Skeletor because I'm sure he is a definite possibility out of the 4 :)

Skeletor and Shera would be definite orders for me. Not sure about Sorceress though. A Battlecat with Heman would be bliss :)

Sorcress has the potential for one of the greatest statues of all time.

We know Evil-Lynn has been getting a redesign so she is another possibility.

Plus they announced they are working on a 1:3 scale MOTU piece.

Has anyone had any contact with Pcs lately? They told me 5 weeks ago that they'd send a replacement but haven't. I've emailed three times over the past three weeks and have not received a response.

Sorcress has the potential for one of the greatest statues of all time.

We know Evil-Lynn has been getting a redesign so she is another possibility.

Plus they announced they are working on a 1:3 scale MOTU piece.
I cannot wait for her. She's amazing and I'd love to see mixed media on her. Can't wait for the next few reveals. Evil-Lyn should be one of the 4 I'm assuming
I would love a sorceress potentially...I have no where to put her lol...but would love one to be made anyway lol
Dude seriously. They can make her sexy without sexualizing her too much too but still hit it out of the ball park
Has anyone had any contact with Pcs lately? They told me 5 weeks ago that they'd send a replacement but haven't. I've emailed three times over the past three weeks and have not received a response.
That happened to me and what happens was that customs held it for 4 weeks. Use your tracking number. It'll tell you what the status is

Hey mutant man, I've been trying to contact PCS too for a the last two weeks. My Orko needs replacing.
So you're left in limbo to I gather?

Yes. For the past 5-6 weeks now. Very bizarre, and I'm not sure what to do. It's too late at this point to file a PP claim.

Last edited:
You should email Audrey right now and get her to send you a tracking number. Its weird that they haven't already

That's what I'm saying, though. I HAVE emailed her several times without response. This lack of communication dates back to either I just before or after July 4th.

That's what I'm saying, though. I HAVE emailed her several times without response. This lack of communication dates back to either I just before or after July 4th.
Keep doing it. Make sure you're continuing the same chain of emails Lol. Send one a day

Took me two weeks to get a response from PCS but they did respond and took care of my issue. They only have one CS rep handling all issues. So she's handling QC problems, shipping questions on the ninjas as well as the breakage on some of those. Basically just giving you guys a heads up as to why your being left in limbo. They are so behind on emails right now that this is the case with everyones inquiries right now. I know Jerry and Audrey will make sure you guys are taken care of. They really need to hire another person to help out when their statues start shipping. I think they realize that now. Hang tight and I'm sure you'll all be taken care of soon

My inital email was sent July 30th. Sent two follow ups as well. I got a response on this past Friday I believe. Huge apology and Audrey explained that because of SDCC they were extremely far behind on emails.

Back