Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me two weeks to get a response from PCS but they did respond and took care of my issue. They only have one CS rep handling all issues. So she's handling QC problems, shipping questions on the ninjas as well as the breakage on some of those. Basically just giving you guys a heads up as to why your being left in limbo. They are so behind on emails right now that this is the case with everyones inquiries right now. I know Jerry and Audrey will make sure you guys are taken care of. They really need to hire another person to help out when their statues start shipping. I think they realize that now. Hang tight and I'm sure you'll all be taken care of soon
You're right bro. Jerry mentioned last week that they were about 5 weeks behind on emails

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks for the update. Is Audrey handling cs and shipping now? Thought Jesse was handling shipping. OMG they really need to get more staff.

Thanks for the update. Is Audrey handling cs and shipping now? Thought Jesse was handling shipping. OMG they really need to get more staff.

I dunno actually. Never had shipping questions before. I just assumed Audrey ran the whole thing.

As much as I like PCS and the products they produce, I have to admit that I am getting pretty annoyed with how slooooooow they release their products or respond to customer service emails. They have had the ninjas in stock for over a month now and I have only received two of them so far with no word on the other two. Very frustrating...

Thanks for the updates, guys. Complete bs, but at least I know what's going on.

Probably won't buy from PCS again.

As much as I like PCS and the products they produce, I have to admit that I am getting pretty annoyed with how slooooooow they release their products or respond to customer service emails. They have had the ninjas in stock for over a month now and I have only received two of them so far with no word on the other two. Very frustrating...

I'm with you Ski. I paid my shipping for my ninjas a minute ago and still haven't gotten a shipping notice. I'm trying to give them the benefit if the doubt as this is the first time I've ever dealt with the slow response time and slow shipping times. If it wasn't for SDCC just passing I'd probably be alot less leinant. Past orders though have always been shipped out quickly and prior to my recent communications I always got a fairly quick response. Hoping this is just a rough patch for then and brighter days are ahead

This is exactly what the PCS Sorceress needs to be.
index.12_1.jpg

Well they could include Zoar with Man-At-Arms but I don't know who else it would fit. Mainly I was thinking including it with the Sorcercess would be a good way to get Zoar.
Can't really think of a good EX for the Sorceress at the moment.

Well they could include Zoar with Man-At-Arms but I don't know who else it would fit. Mainly I was thinking including it with the Sorcercess would be a good way to get Zoar.
Can't really think of a good EX for the Sorceress at the moment.

I was thinking a base with her magic mirror for the Ex and one with out for the regular or the sword on some sort of display?

And i guess your point makes sense too, it could be just to show her other form, Ex for Man At Arms would be awesome too. That might make me get Man At Arms (I don't plan on getting him otherwise at ALL) Lol

Don't know how to make it work with what has been shown pose wise but if Jerry did an EX with Man-At-Arms holding a baby Teela in one arm and blasting with the other I think it would sell a boat load.

A facemask less COH is just a given and I really don't think it is enough to make it special.

Don't know how to make it work with what has been shown pose wise but if Jerry did an EX with Man-At-Arms holding a baby Teela in one arm and blasting with the other I think it would sell a boat load.

A facemask less COH is just a given and I really don't think it is enough to make it special.
Lol yeah. That baby idea would be jokes. I never much liked Man at Arms, he was always a boring character for me

Yeah I'm going to try and get as far as the line goes and then down the road decide if/what I think is worth keeping for the money. Beastman, TrapJaw, and MAA are maybes.

I don't think people are giving enough attention to the ladies of MOTU/POP. A well done Sorceress could really blow the line up outside the normal He-Man fan base.

Yeah I'm going to try and get as far as the line goes and then down the road decide if/what I think is worth keeping for the money. Beastman, TrapJaw, and MAA are maybes.

I don't think people are giving enough attention to the ladies of MOTU/POP. A well done Sorceress could really blow the line up outside the normal He-Man fan base.
Yeah, other than Teela and HeMan o
None of the other exclusives have even sold out. I regret not getting Teela. I'll get Sorceress, She-Ra and Skeletor that's it

Beastman sold out about a week ago. The Skeletor bust sold out as well.

Back