Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PCS' DC license

I almost wanna dislike their batman pieces bcz I can't afford more…just ordered a custom bats to go with my customized batman PF, and will probably get keaton to go with it as well…seriously bats is raping me and keeping me in debt…heard the pcs line is for the injustice games..if they make a 1/4 scale bane from injustice, I'm screwed

I almost wanna dislike their batman pieces bcz I can't afford more…just ordered a custom bats to go with my customized batman PF, and will probably get keaton to go with it as well…seriously bats is raping me and keeping me in debt…heard the pcs line is for the injustice games..if they make a 1/4 scale bane from injustice, I'm screwed
You should get these too Lol. If they look sick I'll pick up a few

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

bats is my killer man..especially a good looking custom too…those kill me..im still waiting on a great joker (no the ss one just didn't do it for me), and I'm waiting on banes…i think bane might be the bane of purchasing as well...

The new52 one on the lion? Did you end up going with blue or black?

bats is my killer man..especially a good looking custom too…those kill me..im still waiting on a great joker (no the ss one just didn't do it for me), and I'm waiting on banes…i think bane might be the bane of purchasing as well...
Yeah was never a fan of the original Joker PF, still waiting on one that does him real justice, however the custom New52 head sculpt that was done for him was very awesome

Its creepy as **** but i think it adds to the Joker PF, probably cause I'm not a fan of the head sculpts it came with at all. FYI I hate the New 52 period!

I actually find him more creepy without the cutoff face. He's one of those characters where it's just natural and he's pure evil. He doesn't need to have flesh peeling off to be scary. Honestly when I found out what they were doing I facepalmed.

The new52 one on the lion? Did you end up going with blue or black?

I went with black..I agree initially the blue is a little jolting to the system..but for the sake of being accurate, and what I thought looked better @ the end, the new 52 costume doesn't come in blue (according to the comics)…I mean, I get the whole piece is bending that a little (wolverine claws/feud)..but to me I can picture batman on a lion..i think it looks great, that it will look awesome, and if I'm someone who is trying to get each costume/bats version, when can I honestly expect a BETTER new 52 version? and damn me if that lion doesn't look great, plus the fact that bats is solid cast and parts are real metal…sigh…its expensive but eff it..I closed my eyes and clicked send via paypal lol

Yeah was never a fan of the original Joker PF, still waiting on one that does him real justice, however the custom New52 head sculpt that was done for him was very awesome

holy crap yes..that madx custom was/is great..if i didn't have to go through the process of re-acquiring the joker pf, I woulda bought the head/mallet combo and went that route.

PCS' DC license

I went with black..I agree initially the blue is a little jolting to the system..but for the sake of being accurate, and what I thought looked better @ the end, the new 52 costume doesn't come in blue (according to the comics)…I mean, I get the whole piece is bending that a little (wolverine claws/feud)..but to me I can picture batman on a lion..i think it looks great, that it will look awesome, and if I'm someone who is trying to get each costume/bats version, when can I honestly expect a BETTER new 52 version? and damn me if that lion doesn't look great, plus the fact that bats is solid cast and parts are real metal…sigh…its expensive but eff it..I closed my eyes and clicked send via paypal lol

Nice. Congrats on the pickup. Post some pics when you get him. I would have gone with black, too.

I actually find him more creepy without the cutoff face. He's one of those characters where it's just natural and he's pure evil. He doesn't need to have flesh peeling off to be scary. Honestly when I found out what they were doing I facepalmed.

I had that initial reaction, but if you read (and idk if you have or haven't) the whole story, all the parts of that arc, its REALLY good…i personally was enjoying the new 52 batman comics…I'm also in the minority of those who don't mind/like the armored/tech suit..i look @ it like its 2014…why the hell wouldn't u use more tech/military/futuristic crap (within reason) if its available (and with waynetech, its always available)…that cloth stuff just won't be cutting it anymore...

I had that initial reaction, but if you read (and idk if you have or haven't) the whole story, all the parts of that arc, its REALLY good…i personally was enjoying the new 52 batman comics…I'm also in the minority of those who don't mind/like the armored/tech suit..i look @ it like its 2014…why the hell wouldn't u use more tech/military/futuristic crap (within reason) if its available (and with waynetech, its always available)…that cloth stuff just won't be cutting it anymore...

The Funny part about the story is, it works even if he didn't have the cutoff face. Hoenstly the Joker doesn't need a reason to come up with a plan like that. It's just how his crazy brain works. As for the suit I don't mind parts of it, and I do mind others. It's not bad but when Lee draws it, it bugs me, because there's just lines for the sake of lines on it.

Honestly, they want to do a tech suit, go Arkham. It's the best looking Batman armored suit I've ever seen and it's functional. The plates are shown through the lines on the outfit yet it's not done so much so that it looks ridiculous.

BatmanArkhamCity_Hero_07.jpg

The Funny part about the story is, it works even if he didn't have the cutoff face. Hoenstly the Joker doesn't need a reason to come up with a plan like that. It's just how his crazy brain works. As for the suit I don't mind parts of it, and I do mind others. It's not bad but when Lee draws it, it bugs me, because there's just lines for the sake of lines on it.

Honestly, they want to do a tech suit, go Arkham. It's the best looking Batman armored suit I've ever seen and it's functional. The plates are shown through the lines on the outfit yet it's not done so much so that it looks ridiculous.

BatmanArkhamCity_Hero_07.jpg

right but you gotta figure, its joker, we get it, he's crazy, etc…i mean joker being bats enemy and all that has been done, over-done, re-done, then done again..this was a way to sort of demonstrate, "hey joker went off the deep end"…massacring your own face and then wearing it is a different level of insanity that where he's been at before..even harley is scared of him in the comic and that he's off…I would recommend reading it/downloading it you haven't..with all the facts I think you'll like it…I like the arkham suits and I really liked the arkham knight suit, another one a lot of ppl hated on..

Nice. Congrats on the pickup. Post some pics when you get him. I would have gone with black, too.

TY sir, I def will and I think that and my bats pf will indeed look redonk next to each other…throw in keaton and damn if bats isn't looking good @ that point haha

right but you gotta figure, its joker, we get it, he's crazy, etc…i mean joker being bats enemy and all that has been done, over-done, re-done, then done again..this was a way to sort of demonstrate, "hey joker went off the deep end"…massacring your own face and then wearing it is a different level of insanity that where he's been at before..even harley is scared of him in the comic and that he's off…I would recommend reading it/downloading it you haven't..with all the facts I think you'll like it…I like the arkham suits and I really liked the arkham knight suit, another one a lot of ppl hated on..

Oh I read it, I just figure he's insane. We don't need him to rip his face off, I mean it's stupid to rip your own face off, and he's never been stupid. crazy, but not stupid. Killing Joke redefined his insanity. He didn't need to pull a horror flick to do it again, but to each their own.

TY sir, I def will and I think that and my bats pf will indeed look redonk next to each other…throw in keaton and damn if bats isn't looking good @ that point haha

Oh I can't wait to have a bunch of batman....not that I already don't, but even more :lol

Oh I read it, I just figure he's insane. We don't need him to rip his face off, I mean it's stupid to rip your own face off, and he's never been stupid. crazy, but not stupid. Killing Joke redefined his insanity. He didn't need to pull a horror flick to do it again, but to each their own.

Oh I can't wait to have a bunch of batman....not that I already don't, but even more :lol

well he didn't rip it off, if I'm not mistaken doll man or the doll villain (almost positive its doll maker now that I say it a few times)..cuts off his face..his face is left at GCPD HQ for a year, he breaks in, kills em all except gordon, and attaches his old face with staples and a belt…goddamn nuts..not stupid, again to each their own though! and yea one can never have enough bats…I really think those will look great 2gether..

I really wanna see a bane tho…would love for that to be the big DC reveal @ SDCC…if not the PCS from injustice, or the custom thats coming out hopefully before years end..

well he didn't rip it off, if I'm not mistaken doll man or the doll villain (almost positive its doll maker now that I say it a few times)..cuts off his face..his face is left at GCPD HQ for a year, he breaks in, kills em all except gordon, and attaches his old face with staples and a belt…goddamn nuts..not stupid, again to each their own though! and yea one can never have enough bats…I really think those will look great 2gether..

They have gone too far with the Joker. Instead of being the Clown Prince of Crime, he is a sick, demented, mass murdering freak that needs to be put down. They have made him sooooooo evil and irredeemable that it makes no sense why Batman or the city of Gotham don't just put him down once and for all.

Yeaaaah finally proper arguments :) yeah he's sick now, which kinda makes sense cause him just being the Prince of Evil doesn't mean anything of he isn't evil Lol now he's evil :)

Back