Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PCS' DC license

PCS... I don't have anything from them but I do like stuff they've done, particularly the Street Fighter 1/4s.

But I've seen how they handle releases and versions... When you miss out on the Exclusive and Super Limited Exclusive version of that character you have to have that was ES 300 or less and even though you were ready it was gone in minutes you'll be cussing PCS out when you have to settle for the Regular. Lol.

But it'll be interesting to see what they produce nonetheless.

PCS... I don't have anything from them but I do like stuff they've done, particularly the Street Fighter 1/4s.

But I've seen how they handle releases and versions... When you miss out on the Exclusive and Super Limited Exclusive version of that character you have to have that was ES 300 or less and even though you were ready it was gone in minutes you'll be cussing PCS out when you have to settle for the Regular. Lol.

But it'll be interesting to see what they produce nonetheless.

NBD. Some of their street fighter exclusives sucked balls!

Every company makes Exclusives or Pieces that people don't like.
For the most part, most of their Street Fighter pieces especially the Exclusives are highly desirable and increase in value by a lot.
When you're dealing with something as mainstream as DC, I'm sure the Edition size will be Much higher then anything they have ever done before. So you'd probably have a better shot of securing one than you did trying to get a Street Fighter Exclusive that is under 200.

This is an intriguing announcement for sure. I love what PCS did on Judge Dredd and Judge Death, so if that quality translates to this license, we are all in for a treat.

Pcs 1/4 scale most of the time is smaller than SS. Look at the 1/4 he-man. He feels more like a 1/5 statue next to SS. Next to the pcs lion o and it's way smaller in size.

Looking forward to see what PCS comes up with. However, I'm only interested in 1/4 merch. Nothing larger or smaller in scale will work for me.

Can a license be separate for 'action' and 'museum' poses?
All of SSC's DC PFs so far are museum pose whereas the PCS concept look very action pose.

Can a license be separate for 'action' and 'museum' poses?
All of SSC's DC PFs so far are museum pose whereas the PCS concept look very action pose.

I'm sure they can include or exclude whatever they want with the license.

Back