• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sideshow PFs Venom (OG), Green Phoenix, PCS Robocop EX, Destiny 2, Overwatch! PRICE DROP (lower than ebay)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPCanes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there,

Looking for cash only, no trades - picked these prices from recent ebay sales (and dropped them a bit, + shipping is included), if you have an offer, feel free to make it. All include art box + brown shipper. Prices are shipped in 48 contiguous US, Paypal G+S only. All items will be insured/signature delivery. I'm the original owner on most of these, with the exception of the sealed Hulk - happy to take any pictures on open items, will gladly take pics of the brown shippers if it's still sealed. Feedback on here + ebay if needed!

Sideshow/PCS:

Venom PF EX (original) - inspected, never displayed - $400
Green Phoenix Variant PF - inspected, never displayed - $350
PCS Robocop EX - briefly displayed - $500

Destiny:

Fallen Captain - opened, checked for damage, never displayed - $1200
Uldren Sov - opened, checked for damage, never displayed - $900
Cayde-6 - opened, checked for damage, never displayed - $325

Blizzard:

D.Va - sealed brown shipper - $450
Tracer - sealed brown shipper - $105
Widowmaker - sealed brown shipper - $150
Reaper - sealed brown shipper - $150

Last edited:
Bumping back up to the top - also open to offers if you see something you like!

Hi there,

Been a long while since I've sold anything here (my rocking 1 feedback shows that). Also happy to share my ebay handle with serious buyers. Looking for cash only, no trades - picked these prices from recent ebay sales, if you have an offer, feel free to make it. All include art box + brown shipper. Prices are shipped in 48 US, Paypal G+S only. All items will be insured/signature delivery. I'm the original owner on most of these, with the exception of the 2 sealed Hulks (bought them both from trusted members/ebayers).

Green Goblin (fully sculpted version) - sealed in brown shipper - $800
Green Hulk EX - sealed in brown shipper - $700
Grey Hulk EX - sealed in brown shipper - $700
Venom PF EX - inspected, never displayed - $800
Green Phoenix Variant PF - inspected, never displayed - $600
PCS Robocop EX - briefly displayed - $900
can u message me. would like pics on GG and venom. Thanks

Bumped with some lower prices - really want to move some of these this year!

Back