Action Figure Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter Figures 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish we had some more prototype pics to view. That Ryu looked great and it's been such a long wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time a PCS thread gets bumped it's about if the product is still happening. They make nice stuff but Jesus they make Sideshow look fast.

Every time a PCS thread gets bumped it's about if the product is still happening. They make nice stuff but Jesus they make Sideshow look fast.

Everytime this gets bumped, I keep thinking theres something new to show but no no no no no no....lol

Ahhahahaha XD
Sideshow is slow? How long do you guys reckon these figures will be delayed? I think I read previously that they're making 15 figs in 3 years?
Everytime this gets bumped, I keep thinking theres something new to show but no no no no no no....lol
I forgot about this thread up until someone before me necroed it. I've been discussinh it in another forum. We've been brainstorming what charavters will be made.

Ahhahahaha XD
Sideshow is slow? How long do you guys reckon these figures will be delayed? I think I read previously that they're making 15 figs in 3 years?

I forgot about this thread up until someone before me necroed it. I've been discussinh it in another forum. We've been brainstorming what charavters will be made.

:p I want a 1/6 Blanka, Balrog, M.Bison. Hell all 12 original characters first!

Though I already have the 1/6 Akuma from Kidslogic, Chun Li and Cammy from Medicom, it be nice to have them in a consistent style. Why after all these years, no one has done this series justice. Just too many Ryu and Ken and then it stops.

[emoji14] I want a 1/6 Blanka, Balrog, M.Bison. Hell all 12 original characters first!

Though I already have the 1/6 Akuma from Kidslogic, Chun Li and Cammy from Medicom, it be nice to have them in a consistent style. Why after all these years, no one has done this series justice. Just too many Ryu and Ken and then it stops.
My main want would definitely be M. Bison, Vega, Ken, Ryu, and especially Guile. I skipped Kidslogic Akuma ever since I heard PCS was gonna do SF. And like you, I kinda like consistency as well. Effect parts would be absolutely awesome with these. Also I skipped the Medicoms since my experience with those are....well....bad.

My main want would definitely be M. Bison, Vega, Ken, Ryu, and especially Guile. I skipped Kidslogic Akuma ever since I heard PCS was gonna do SF. And like you, I kinda like consistency as well. Effect parts would be absolutely awesome with these. Also I skipped the Medicoms since my experience with those are....well....bad.

Haha I dont care in what order they release these figures. If they are as good as Ryu and quality and price are acceptable, then Im all in.
I got my figures very cheap considering what I paid for them. Im not keen on Medicom either, just wasnt worth the full asking price. Lucky I waited long enough for the price to come down.

Is there a preorder for Ryu yet? I've done some searching but haven't come up with a store selling him yet. I just bought the Kidslogic Akuma for $124 new. So I'm definitely looking forward to this Ryu figure to go with him.

Nope, nothing yet. Still waiting. If and when PCS updates their FB page, I'll let you all know.

Cool, thank you. I really like the look of this Ryu figure. Sagat is my favorite character. So if they end up releasing him I'll buy it without a second thought unless it some how looks terrible. Blanka would also be an awesome 1/6 scale figure to have.

Well, it seems they're planning on doing 15 characters in 3 years. Not sure how they'd pull that off, but if they do, cool. I would love to get Sagat. He would be huge.

Well don't be like the 1:4. 12 characters, and how many years already haha

Lol. Either way, even if they stretch it out to decades, I'll be happy to buy em. We've only got Medicom and Kidslogic, both which are not up to my liking. So waiting around for a proper figure is not a problem for me. I just would like to see updates by PCS by this year if possible hahaha

We've only got Medicom and Kidslogic, both which are not up to my liking.

I actually really like the Kidslogic Akuma. I don't really understand the hate for the figure. Having it in-hand I can tell you that some nice classic video game poses can be achieved with the joints they used. My only real complaint about the figure is the ankle area. I do like that they made the sandal a separate piece because they could have easily made it as part of the foot or attached to the foot to save from making the toes spread apart. Including a hidden joint in the foot was actually a nice idea, especially when combined with the sandals. Doing a Shoyruken pose looks better with the foot in a bent pose.

I would have also preferred a stiffer action base. I can't really seem to get him in the air doing a kick without the stand bending downward, which is how I wanted it originally. It could just be my base because I believe I saw a review that had him in the air with no problems. If the symbol was printed on his back rather than being projected by a light I would have been a little happier with that too, maybe. My Akuma didn't come with the light so I can't project the symbol on him. It wouldn't have worked for display purposes anyway.

It's a nice figure, no doubt. But it looks kinda like a 1/6 upgraded PAK version of Akuma. It has that sculpting style that's over the top and just don't work for me. I almost bought the fig at $100, but I skipped since I wouldn't wanna get hit with buyer's remorse like I did with a few figures before lol.

Back