Action Figure Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter Figures 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found on FB. Thanks Fabio.

11800475_989292594444693_3907464437843601001_n.jpg
11760200_989292591111360_168022238660591968_n.jpg

If the PCS Ryu can't do a Hadoken pose, I'm not buying it.

It's unfortunate that this whole line has been delayed for so long because PCS can't make up their mind on it.

It irritates me that Jerry kept mentioning "Hot Toys" in that video. I really dislike how companies like Kaustik emphasize Hot Toys compatibility. Star Ace writes their product descriptions just like Hot Toys. All the knock-off brands keep recasting Hot Toys bodies and Hot Toys heads. As a whole, the manufacturers in this hobby need to stop chasing after Hot Toys and do their own thing.

I have all of the SOTA Street Fighter figures, which works in that 6 inch range, but I would really prefer a more realistic body type for the sixth scale stuff. The Ryu prototype now, it's got such a big chest and shoulders that it's even harder to get good articulation out of it. The smaller you start out with guys like Ryu, the bigger you can go for guys like Sagat and Zangief, and in the long run will be more impressive on the shelf as you can emphasize the size differential amongst those characters.

Cool. That was fast with the video. Noticed the Ken sculpt there.

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am ready to buy. Just tell me where and when. The 1/6 Ryu and Gouki have me sold. I'd love to see them do some Mortal Kombat and Dragonball Z would be a dream. They make MOTU statues so a 1/6 He-Man figure with that quality sculpting would blow my mind.

Back