Action Figure Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter Figures 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasted my money on KL Akuma thinking Ryu and Ken would at least be released. Guess is not as bad when I got hyped for the "Capo Toys" Street Fighter line after receiving a reward at the Toy Fair for best new toy line. Turned out they were not even a legitimate company by trying to get a start off of Kickstarter... Hopefully PCS comes through.

I've been waiting and waiting for updates. Ryu isn't my most wanted character but I will probably get him to support the line.
I don't mind the slow release considering these will be at a higher price point than 6" figures.
I wonder if it would make more sense to release 2 packs so that less popular characters would get a better chance. Ryu/Oro, Ken/Karin, Sakura/Rolento, etc.

I'm getting sick of the street fighter statues. how is it that 3 companies bail on making 1/6 figures

i am loving the SF5 designs. so detailed and lifelike and not as blurry/cartoony as SF4. i want them in figure form.

I don't think PCS is going to SDCC this year. I'm not 100% on that though.

Wasn't this pic released a few days ago?

11313501_489566031202843_491072343_n.jpg

That's kind of an update.

Breathe & relax Johnny :lol

I have a feeling they're gonna hold out on this line until SFV hits. That's when the hype is through the roof.

I'm craving a 1/6 Ryu as well. So I hope this line isn't dead.

Update

As many know we are developing a line of Street Fighter 1:6 figures. Hot Toys style, not statues.

We have been developing for a while and showed a prototype at Comic Con 2014.

Ive been dragging my feet since then as Im having a hard time committing to the final direction.

Direction A: Hot Toys style - highly realistic looking with limited articulation/movement. A good example is the HT Hulk. It looks fantastic but theres no way you would be able to put that figure into a Hadouken pose. I collect HT figures so I know how limited the movement is BUT they look awesome.

Direction B: Focus more on movement and articulation and sacrifice some realism. Example, exposed joints on the elbows instead of covered joints. The exposed joints will have greater movement, but wont look as good.

I was trying to create something that was both as good looking as HT but with the extreme movement capabilities Id want in a Street Fighter figure. Unfortunately after 2 years of development its not happening. So we have to choose and get these figures going...

I want to hear your thoughts, especially if these are a figure you would be interested in.

https://www.facebook.com/PopCulture...43057.166791140057591/862728500463848/?type=1

Update!!!

As many know we are developing a line of Street Fighter 1:6 figures. Hot Toys style, not statues.

We have been developing for a while and showed a prototype at Comic Con 2014.

Ive been dragging my feet since then as Im having a hard time committing to the final direction.

Direction A: Hot Toys style - highly realistic looking with limited articulation/movement. A good example is the HT Hulk. It looks fantastic but theres no way you would be able to put that figure into a Hadouken pose. I collect HT figures so I know how limited the movement is BUT they look awesome.

Direction B: Focus more on movement and articulation and sacrifice some realism. Example, exposed joints on the elbows instead of covered joints. The exposed joints will have greater movement, but wont look as good.

I was trying to create something that was both as good looking as HT but with the extreme movement capabilities Id want in a Street Fighter figure. Unfortunately after 2 years of development its not happening. So we have to choose and get these figures going...

I want to hear your thoughts, especially if these are a figure you would be interested in.

Vote here - Street Fighter 1:6 Figures (Not Statues) - Statue Forum

Two years to start making this decision now? I wish they were clear with their own projects.

Personally I wish they went for a realistic look that they have now. Either way release it soon at a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back