Action Figure Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter Figures 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3rd Quarter 2015, I'm finishing my degree by then. Sweet.
I may have a gielfriend by then too!
Then a life of collecting lay ahead of me. Hahaha.

3rd Quarter 2015, I'm finishing my degree by then. Sweet.
I may have a gielfriend by then too!
Then a life of collecting lay ahead of me. Hahaha.
:rotfl
Girlfriend or collecting, its always a hard one :lol
Your luckly the way im going i wont hit 45, and it will be just as the first pcs 1/6 street fighter comes out (6 years from now) :thud:

:rotfl
Girlfriend or collecting, its always a hard one :lol
Your luckly the way im going i wont hit 45, and it will be just as the first pcs 1/6 street fighter comes out (6 years from now) :thud:
What do you mean by the way you're going? Financial-wise?

Ever since I broke up with my ex a year ago, I was actually able to start collecting Hot Toys. Then I stopped smoking 5 months ago, now I can afford multiple Hot Toys.

Life is good.

Meh, it's the same as any Hot Toys release right? Protos come out, POs up, plans drafted, and people already go nuts. Look at how long we waited for Arkham Batman.

Exactly, and the trill and excitement started dying after half a year without any news and promo pics.
Hopefully this won't be the case ~ but didn't they mention that the PO will be up by the year's end...

What do you mean by the way you're going? Financial-wise?

Ever since I broke up with my ex a year ago, I was actually able to start collecting Hot Toys. Then I stopped smoking 5 months ago, now I can afford multiple Hot Toys.

Life is good.
LOL nah health wise. 40 this year and already its getting worse :slap I should stop drinking energy drinks but meh. That and drinking keeps me sane.
My life is ok 2 otherwise. I had a bad run with hot toys will never look back. Will look in the window and cry to myself, but wont get their stuff again

Exactly, and the trill and excitement started dying after half a year without any news and promo pics.
Hopefully this won't be the case ~ but didn't they mention that the PO will be up by the year's end...
November I think as mentioned by someone. But I guess since krec says PCS is famous for delays, we'll know once the PO hits the stores.
LOL nah health wise. 40 this year and already its getting worse :slap I should stop drinking energy drinks but meh. That and drinking keeps me sane.
My life is ok 2 otherwise. I had a bad run with hot toys will never look back. Will look in the window and cry to myself, but wont get their stuff again
What did you get from HT that steered you away? Damn. I still have tons of stuff that I want, so HT really delivers on some of them. Aw come on man, 40? Pft. Not even all that old. Never too late to start a healthy living. We do see older gents going about in marathons and stuff. Hahaha.

November I think as mentioned by someone. But I guess since krec says PCS is famous for delays, we'll know once the PO hits the stores.

What did you get from HT that steered you away? Damn. I still have tons of stuff that I want, so HT really delivers on some of them. Aw come on man, 40? Pft. Not even all that old. Never too late to start a healthy living. We do see older gents going about in marathons and stuff. Hahaha.

LOL cheers bro, but no marathons for me unless its to the bottle store :wink1:
As to Hot Toys.
1: Hellboy Leg fell off
2: Batman Begins (lots of oil)
3: There was a third, fragged if i can remember lol
Have to admit thou, Guardians of the Galaxy and hulk could win me back

As to Hot Toys.
Ahh....I see. I just bought the knock off 13" Hellboy with the 3 head sculpts. Hellboy needed to be tall anyways, so that's a plus. Oh man, I hope they spread the GotG releases properly. It's gonna take me time to save up for all of them.

As to Hot Toys.

As much of hot toys has its issues when they deliver its pretty big example dx09 dx12 dx 13.

Ahh....I see. I just bought the knock off 13" Hellboy with the 3 head sculpts. Hellboy needed to be tall anyways, so that's a plus. Oh man, I hope they spread the GotG releases properly. It's gonna take me time to save up for all of them.
Nice :hi5:
Ive just seen the price for Star Lord and well another dream has ended lol.

As much of hot toys has its issues when they deliver its pretty big example dx09 dx12 dx 13.

Tell me about it, i love the look of their stuff and they are always near perfect, but i cant go back (well unless they do another Blade or if they ever did a Punisher :slap)

Tell me about it, i love the look of their stuff and they are always near perfect, but i cant go back (well unless they do another Blade or if they ever did a Punisher :slap)
Im up for another Blade lol. Damn guy is so rare now. Still though, imagine if HT did Street Fighter like they did Cloud. Fffuuuuu

Im up for another Blade lol. Damn guy is so rare now. Still though, imagine if HT did Street Fighter like they did Cloud. Fffuuuuu

Bye2 PCS. I buy HT in a heartbeat hehe

hell yer i would buy any SF or Mortal Kombat they did.
But i can imagine them doing Ryu and Ken in every color

Never happen ht are focused on movie licenses not something like street fighter.

Back