Action Figure Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter Figures 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right there with you buddy

Straight outta the cartoon too not another artist interpretation.

That's where the 1/4 statue went very wrong if you ask me and probably why it didn't sell as well.
I have had enough of artists interpretations with my SIC Kamen Rider figures. I would love a classic. Not to say that the Mezco figure is bad, it's just a little off....and it's essentially a statue.

PCS didnt say nothing about heman and mk its just wishful thinking at this point.

I'm not the biggest fan of 1/6 (even though I appreciate them greatly), but this PCS Ryu is the best single human video game inspired 1/6 figure I have ever seen. The body sculpt and even the face sculpt are the best Ryu style / look I have ever seen. I am in this line for the long haul. Now I don't have to buy the Prototypes SF kits and spend $600 for a painted one.

I will be in the PCS 1/6 line of this, the MK series and the MOTU 1/6 series they are going to do!!!! Sold!!!
Well im sure i can round up a posse and then we can have a lynching time:rotfl

I have had enough of artists interpretations with my SIC Kamen Rider figures. I would love a classic. Not to say that the Mezco figure is bad, it's just a little off....and it's essentially a statue.

Amen. After seeing this years Comic Con I am feeling the same way about SSC Marvel and DC characters, especially Marvel.

Amen. After seeing this years Comic Con I am feeling the same way about SSC Marvel and DC characters, especially Marvel.
Damn. I have got to go to a Comic Con someday. Looking at pictures really saddens me because I keep trying to imagine how awesome it'd be to be there myself. Hahaha.

Have PCS ever done any sixth scale articulated figures before this? How's their QC if anyone knows?

Damn. I have got to go to a Comic Con someday. Looking at pictures really saddens me because I keep trying to imagine how awesome it'd be to be there myself. Hahaha.

Have PCS ever done any sixth scale articulated figures before this? How's their QC if anyone knows?
PCS haven't but Jerry has had a lot of experience with toy manufacturing through SOTA and he has Ken Lilly on his team who has even more.

It's hard to compare quality control of a polystone statue to a plastic action figure. Different factories, processes, people etc.

PCS haven't but Jerry has had a lot of experience with toy manufacturing through SOTA and he has Ken Lilly on his team who has even more.

It's hard to compare quality control of a polystone statue to a plastic action figure. Different factories, processes, people etc.
Cool cool. I guess we'll have to wait for the first few figures to really know how they are huh? I just might PO without even caring because it's friggin sixth scale Ryu!

Cool cool. I guess we'll have to wait for the first few figures to really know how they are huh? I just might PO without even caring because it's friggin sixth scale Ryu!
LOL thats what im gonna do.
Im just praying now that someone will pick up the Mortal KombatX figure range and do them all

LOL ive got Sub Zero and Kung Lao ordered. I was meaning for the new game :pray:

I prefer new game designs. Holy ****e Scorpion looks bad ass. But I'll most likely wait for Worldbox to do Scorpion, and just get the legendary pair.

I prefer new game designs. Holy ****e Scorpion looks bad ass. But I'll most likely wait for Worldbox to do Scorpion, and just get the legendary pair.
Kotal Kahn and Cassie Cage look pretty good 2

Not really fond of Cassie Cage, but Kotal Kahn is Aztec awesomeness.

As much as I like the new characters, I'd much rather have some of the classic guys.

Ryu looked impressive in person. As a collector of the original SOTA SF line, I may consider picking up this Ryu if the price is around $150.

Not really fond of Cassie Cage, but Kotal Kahn is Aztec awesomeness.

As much as I like the new characters, I'd much rather have some of the classic guys.
Have to agree on the one about classic figures. Maybe a mixing of classics and then a few for the new ones. Hopefully Worlbox does more than 5.

$160 for SF 1/6 sold.

Ryu looked impressive in person. As a collector of the original SOTA SF line, I may consider picking up this Ryu if the price is around $150.

jokersmagictrick,heathledger,thedarkknight,batman,thejoker,awesomegif,gif,ar1as.com+(2).gif

Back