Action Figure Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter Figures 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick comparison pic

image.jpg

Why haven't KL announce theirs? It's done even before Akuma.

Cooool. Damn. How much do you guys reckon PCS would sell em for each? KL makes Akuma very affordable for me, and I do hope their prices aren't as high as HT.

Wow, not bad. Definitely affordable. If they actually told us what characters they're making, I could already do my financial planning. Haha.

I wonder if they'll include Sakura. She always ranks highly in character polls, but she never seems to be included in this stuff.

Wow, not bad. Definitely affordable. If they actually told us what characters they're making, I could already do my financial planning. Haha.

Well you could budget for 15 of them. Haha that's there plan for the series. Just wait and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha. They're doing 15 in 3 years right? But still, I'm not fond of all the characters, just those that I enjoy playing with or just have a design that appeals to me.

Hahahaha. They're doing 15 in 3 years right? But still, I'm not fond of all the characters, just those that I enjoy playing with or just have a design that appeals to me.

If they manage to bring 2-4 figures per year. I'll be happy. I want the classic 8 and then the classic 4 bosses and then see from their on slowly worked their way up. Follow the release pattern just like the arcades. That would be a fun tribute.
Imagine all the alternate colours and coloured suits. They could release those as accessories etc.

I would love most if they made the health bar and name tag to come with each character. Then a cardboard back with all the 2D supporters. It would be sort of a 3D in-game poster. I hope they don't leave the line in the dust, and all bark no bite.

I would love most if they made the health bar and name tag to come with each character. Then a cardboard back with all the 2D supporters. It would be sort of a 3D in-game poster. I hope they don't leave the line in the dust, and all bark no bite.

Haha nice. Yeah I hate it where they start off good with one or two figs and then cut loose. Damn I have too many variations of the same characters from diff brands.
Wish someone would do the please continue facesculpts for each character. Haha that be funny as hell.

I'm not the biggest fan of 1/6 (even though I appreciate them greatly), but this PCS Ryu is the best single human video game inspired 1/6 figure I have ever seen. The body sculpt and even the face sculpt are the best Ryu style / look I have ever seen. I am in this line for the long haul. Now I don't have to buy the Prototypes SF kits and spend $600 for a painted one.

I will be in the PCS 1/6 line of this, the MK series and the MOTU 1/6 series they are going to do!!!! Sold!!!

Since we're getting MK and MOTU, can I ask for Thundercats as well? Heeeeeee. That would be nuts. I'd love to have those classic characters revamped and get a high end collectible.

Since we're getting MK and MOTU, can I ask for Thundercats as well? Heeeeeee. That would be nuts. I'd love to have those classic characters revamped and get a high end collectible.

Right there with you buddy

Straight outta the cartoon too not another artist interpretation.

That's where the 1/4 statue went very wrong if you ask me and probably why it didn't sell as well.

Back