Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's SilentSurfer's prototype paint up, which no factory is going to be able to reproduce. Apart from that, the 3D print lost a lot of fine detail from the first render.

It reminds me of one of those 'old man' masks.

I was just thinking this has to be Silent Surfer's work... looks great, but be prepared for a huge step down for the final product :lol

10498690_681484905254876_1239862957103811091_o.jpg

1/6 Ryu?!? Badass :rock

And this license seeing progress is encouraging as I was thinking they also announced "The Thing" a long time back.

I need to see the final version of the figures. The outfits look good but the HS will be the deciding factor. Hopefully the paint will be done well. It'd be cool if they offered a 1/6 bike too.

I started the show about a week ago and I'm on season 2. Liking it for the most part. I'm excited for the full reveal of these figures.

Chev the show is great. The more you watch it the more you'll like it. I watched the first 5 seasons In about a month.

Last edited:
I need to see the final version of the figures. The outfits look good but the HS will be the deciding factor. Hopefully the paint will be done well. It'd be cool if they offered a 1/6 bike too.

Yeah that would be cool. The head sculps on the table don't look bad from wage you can see.

Does PCS have their own booth this year, or are they showing at SSC's booth?

Once you get past Season Three of Sons its all gravy but Season Three is bad. After Season Three it just gets better and better and quite dark too.

Back