Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! This one seems to be iconic:

Robocop-1992-Movie-Image.jpg

That's cause Enterbays's version is ****ing gay. And Bill and company are douches well Bill at least

Sent from the Bat Computer

:lol :lol yea, I heard about Bill's vow of silence hahaha....he really has left a lot of Enterbay fans (including myself) in the dark on his Robocop, claiming it was from the original movie then turning out to be from Robocop 3 WTF!! :slap

:lol :lol yea, I heard about Bill's vow of silence hahaha....he really has left a lot of Enterbay fans (including myself) in the dark on his Robocop, claiming it was from the original movie then turning out to be from Robocop 3 WTF!! :slap

No more words for Bill

Sent from the Bat Computer

Yup, that's the reason I didn't get the EB version. It's f--king Robocop 3!! WTF!!

EB Robo still looks like Robo. Two of its faceplates are clearly Weller. Don't understand the hate towards it tbh. It looks amazing.

I'm getting it as well as the HT version. And of this comes out good, I'll get it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About Bill being a ******, I wholeheartedly agree though. That company needs a new Boss, bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back