Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the point of a rating system for movies today anyway. Kids these days have access to everything, have seen everything and have everything. Thirteen year old girls look like they're twenty, thirteen year old boys look like they're 24. It's not hard for kids to get into R rated movies and its not like the ones that don't get in can't download a pirated copy before the movie even hits theatres. The whole system is pointless and only go's to hurt what could have been great films.

Chris

Last edited:
Sadly you are speaking of the rating system form the view of the consumer. I (I assume we also) are/am speaking of the movies being made to meet said rating requirements.

For the sake of the movie for my liking, I can careless if a kid has access to R movies. What I care about is them dumbing down an R movie to meet the 13 requirement, to meet the "marketing needs" to reach "more sales". All the cool stuff gets cut out. :(

Guys, just got this teaser image of PCSs version of their 1/4 scale Robocop....what do you think?

e2udydys.jpg

Guys, just got this teaser image of PCSs version of their 1/4 scale Robocop....what do you think?

e2udydys.jpg

EB for the win here. While I love the idea of a 1/4 statue, just like the SSC T-800 BD, the EB one seems to be the better option here, doll or not.

If this turns out to be the final pose for this Robo, that is. But that could change.

EB for the win here. While I love the idea of a 1/4 statue, just like the SSC T-800 BD, the EB one seems to be the better option here, doll or not.

If this turns out to be the final pose for this Robo, that is. But that could change.

Hardly a win if you're interested in the Robocop 1 armor.
EB can keep their Robocop 3.

Hardly a win if you're interested in the Robocop 1 armor.
EB can keep their Robocop 3.

I don't hang around with purists, so really, no one knows the armors are actually different. And it's Weller with those faceplates. So win win.

Hope this turns out stellar though, one can't have enough Robocop!

It'll be ready to ship when the next Robocop hits the theatre

You sure? I am no expert, but it seems PCS has quite a bit of trouble keeping their deadlines (Classic MK come to mind).

PCS has been a lot better lately. Their last few releases have seemed to come on time

Sent from the Bat Computer

Their Sagat 1/4 is pure awesomeness!

Yeah it is. Wonder if theyll announce Skullhead afyer or before The Sorceress lol. I hope this Robocop has a Peter Weller likeness or it's another pass for me

Yeah it is. Wonder if theyll announce Skullhead afyer or before The Sorceress lol. I hope this Robocop has a Peter Weller likeness or it's another pass for me

You mean another helmet-less swappable HS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back