Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Robocop IS short.

It's not a 7 feet tall monster like IM. Robo's armor was designed around a very, very lean and (somewhat short) Peter Weller. Where do you get the idea he was actually taller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, Robocop IS short.

It's not a 7 feet tall monster like IM. Robo's armor was designed around a very, very lean and (somewhat short) Peter Weller. Where do you get the idea he was actually taller?

I didn't say he was 7 feet tall..u did.

go watch the movie again..does he look like the shortest person in the movie? most times people are looking up at him...not down

all I am saying is this statue looks short and fat.

but I am still buying:hi5:

I didn't say he was 7 feet tall..u did.

go watch the movie again..does he look like the shortest person in the movie? most times people are looking up at him...not down

all I am saying is this statue looks short and fat.

but I am still buying:hi5:

I met Nancy Allen. She is listed at 5' 6". I don't believe that she is 5' 6"...but who know she could've shrunk.

Peter Weller is listed as 6' 0"

After examining the famous "Murphy, it's you" scene...Robocop does not look much taller than 6' 1"
robocop_03.jpg

Jerry is 100% accurate when he said "Robocop is one of those things where the brain creates false nostalgic memories so people remember an idealized version of the character, not the actual one from the movie."

The fact of the matter is, Peter Weller a man standing 6' 0" tall, wearing a suit of thick armor; would infact look short and fat.

Well, Robocop IS short.

Where did you get the idea Iron Man was a 7' monster?
He's 6' 1" without armour and 6' 6" with.
In the movies RDJ is 5' 8" and 6' 1" suited up.

I met Nancy Allen. She is listed at 5' 6". I don't believe that she is 5' 6"...but who know she could've shrunk.

Peter Weller is listed as 6' 0"

After examining the famous "Murphy, it's you" scene...Robocop does not look much taller than 6' 1"
View attachment 108155

Jerry is 100% accurate when he said "Robocop is one of those things where the brain creates false nostalgic memories so people remember an idealized version of the character, not the actual one from the movie."

The fact of the matter is, Peter Weller a man standing 6' 0" tall, wearing a suit of thick armor; would infact look short and fat.

so he is short and fat then? which is why the statue is made short and fat?

That's what I been saying...so its all sorted now?

Where did you get the idea Iron Man was a 7' monster?
He's 6' 1" without armour and 6' 6" with.
In the movies RDJ is 5' 8" and 6' 1" suited up.

:goodpost::exactly:

yeah get your facts right franpincho!:lol

Interesting.

I'd totally debate a ill' more if I were to actually give a damn. But I don't.

So, ok. Robo is a dwarf and a fat ass. Happy?

I did read that Weller was incredibly thin back there though, as he was a marathon freak.

I am really liking the newest round of pictures they released. Looks better then the old SSC release, I think I am in for this!

Hahaha lol thanks man. For real though, it gets better and better looking with every pic released

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

absolutely…il admit seeing the pics at wonder con i was like egh…i was even skeptical when they were like its just a wip, we rushed it, etc. But then after seeing those final, completed pics, I'm sold..i really can't wait for this piece.

absolutely…il admit seeing the pics at wonder con i was like egh…i was even skeptical when they were like its just a wip, we rushed it, etc. But then after seeing those final, completed pics, I'm sold..i really can't wait for this piece.

Me too!! FatsoCop going to look epic near SS Robo. Both pieces have their good and bad points.

Back