Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Having said that, ours isnt perfect yet. We ran out of time to perfect a few details in the suit and I still need to rework the face a bit'.

That's what's off.

again, this was posted before the official pics were shown on facebook.

"As for the Weller face. Thats all me. Ive sculpted it myself so if people think the likeness sucks its all on me." -Jerry

Does anyone know if payment is due when pre ordering or do you pay when it is shipping?

pretty sure Non-refundable deposit for all payment methods.

They only Accept Paypal at this time
Payment Options Available:

here is how PCS has the billing set up for Baraka:

$326.00 - Pay in full 12% discount! LIMITED TIME
A single pre-payment of $326.00
*Shipping not included in price*

$348.00 - 6% discount! (3 Payment Plan)
$116.00 deposit due now
$116.00 due September 21st 2014
$116.00 due January 21st 2015
*Shipping not included in price*

$370.00 - $100 deposit due now
Balance due at time of shipping *Shipping not included in price*

Includes a non-refundable deposit of:$100

Shipping:**Shipping not included in price - shipping due when item is in-stock. For shipping quote contact [email protected];

Hello Guys, So in order to order this on Popshock website, do I need an account? Whne I try to create one, I get a message saying the feature is not availble yet, but you can order without one, is this true? Also which arm is the exclusive? Im interested in the arm with gun extended foward and the arm which is down, do i have to get the exclusive for that display option?

Hello Guys, So in order to order this on Popshock website, do I need an account? Whne I try to create one, I get a message saying the feature is not availble yet, but you can order without one, is this true? Also which arm is the exclusive? Im interested in the arm with gun extended foward and the arm which is down, do i have to get the exclusive for that display option?

No account is required. You pick your option, you submit. A Paypal window appears. Submit again, some personal info is asked in another form and then submit once more. That's about it.

Oh great so just the Gun Arm up is the exclusive, so both left arms will be available for regular, that would be great then i don't have to get the exclusive. Thanks.

No, the regular only has these arms:

10295286_639203089483058_8178586301216805854_o.jpg

Oh great so just the Gun Arm up is the exclusive, so both left arms will be available for regular, that would be great then i don't have to get the exclusive. Thanks.

Sorry, thought you were just questioning the right arm...

Reg, raised left arm and straight forward right arm.

Ex, as above with switch out left & right arm and light up base.

If you don't like the raised left arm you need the Ex.

Definitely order this on Monday but I hope the lips get some tweaking before release.

I like the improvements to the headsculpt. Much better than what was shown at Wondercon.
Like Jerry said, it's still not perfect, but this one does look good.

I like the improvements to the headsculpt. Much better than what was shown at Wondercon.
Like Jerry said, it's still not perfect, but this one does look good.

yeah I mean ok he looks a little short and fat in some pics and he looks like he has the mumps...not perfect but I will still order the EX.

I think more than anything, what really strikes out at me as opposed to everyone pointing out the inaccuracy with the Weller likeness (which I agree but am not overly fussed about) is the incredible paint apps to recreate that bluey-purple tint which is exactly how I remember Robocop from the 80's movie. Hoping the production paint is up to the same standard :pray:

everytime I see the photos I find a new problem..is his head too small? and he got no neck?

I mean I am still ordering...:winner

yeah I mean ok he looks a little short and fat in some pics and he looks like he has the mumps...not perfect but I will still order the EX.

Robocop is very chunky. As Jerry explained, people have developped a nostalgic idealized version of him in their minds and it has been compounded by other companies releasing slimmer Robocop merchandise. Jerry has a true 1/4 representation of what Robocop was like on film. He had direct access to the original costume.

Robocop is very chunky. As Jerry explained, people have developped a nostalgic idealized version of him in their minds and it has been compounded by other companies releasing slimmer Robocop merchandise. Jerry has a true 1/4 representation of what Robocop was like on film. He had direct access to the original costume.

thanks for the news...so the world has Jerry to thank for bringing us the fattest and shortest Robocop...cheers Jerry:duff!!at least now we have choices between fat Robo and skinny Robo versions to buy!!

As I said I am still ordering :hi5: might as well add fatso to the collection

Back