Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this be polystone? I have never heard of this company. Do they produce good products and are they located in USA?

Will this be polystone? I have never heard of this company. Do they produce good products and are they located in USA?

Yes it will be made from polystone buddy. They are located in the US and as a whole I'd say that they release very good statues. I believe their Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat lines are by far the most popular :)

Perfect...thanks Col :duff so minus 7 hours means it'll be up for PO here in the UK at 10pm...expect the website to come crashing down mid-ordering...those 350 EX pieces will be like Wonka Bars :panic: :panic:

$600 shipped per wonka bar... He will get even more fat eating our dollars!!

I hope the respond is not too hot, so that I can get exclusive version from local shop. PO direct from POP, with additional shipping, plus 35% tax would be 60-70% extra cost. :'(

yeah which poll? because I take poll results and what people say on forums very seriously.
It influences my collecting a lot.

I might pass this if poll is bad

lol;; I meant because i was curious how many ppl really were negative because I was trying to see what my odds would be of getting the exclusive an hour after it goes live…lol no one is talking me out of this guy!

lol;; I meant because i was curious how many ppl really were negative because I was trying to see what my odds would be of getting the exclusive an hour after it goes live…lol no one is talking me out of this guy!

be quiet or go away...let me talk some others out of it with more negative behaviour. I might be a few minutes late on the big day and miss out!!! Worlds fattest Robocop!!

will he even fit in a besta?

be quiet or go away...let me talk some others out of it with more negative behaviour. I might be a few minutes late on the big day and miss out!!! Worlds fattest Robocop!!

will he even fit in a besta?

i mean this piece will surely not meet up with the proto paint, but I'm getting it cuz I blindly love robocop…and he should fit at 22"

I seen prototype at Wonder con, one of the great looking Robocop!
I want to limited edition but regular one pose better.

EXACTLY!--everyone buy the regular!

:goodpost::exactly:for me there is no hurry to buy the EX ! I don't think the ex is a big deal. The light on base is slack..arm him shooting in the air is pointless..and who even cares about the other arm without the gun in it..up or down!! :lol $600 is still a lot of money!!

I will take my time deciding on Monday no hurry!...

Go for that golden ticket Roberto! :hi5:

$600 shipped per wonka bar... He will get even more fat eating our dollars!!

:lol :lol Nice one guys! :clap

I seen prototype at Wonder con, one of the great looking Robocop!
I want to limited edition but regular one pose better.

:goodpost::exactly:for me there is no hurry to buy the EX ! I don't think the ex is a big deal. The light on base is slack..arm him shooting in the air is pointless..and who even cares about the other arm without the gun in it..up or down!!

I hope there are a few more that share your opinions guys :pray: it means there's more chance of me securing an EX :yess: ;) :lol

Back