Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know this is still an early proto, but i still think this looks absolutely horrible. i'm not seeing how some of ya'll think this looks good at all.

There are some members on another forum that called this the "best Robocop" made....:lol

This doesn't even come close to the Enterbay version.

2v7zdci.jpg

Wow the post Wondercon Robo is looking really nice. This has gone from a probably to a definite. Can't wait to see the EX

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

There are some members on another forum that called this the "best Robocop" made....:lol

This doesn't even come close to the Enterbay version.

It's all swings and roundabouts in this hobby Dave...for those that have been in this game for long enough should know that there is little point saying a new piece is better than another...it's a matter of opinion and individual preferences at the end of the day. One might think the Enterbay version is the best thing since slice bread, others may disagree...same withe PCS version.

I originally was so looking forward to the Enterbay version but patiently waited for more inhand pics and reviews plus to see what PCS had in store for their version. After watching a few reviews aswell as talking to a few owners of the Enterbay version, my suspicions that not everything was as good as first thought became reality and that recent review from Neny Dee just confirmed it. I've been one of Enterbay's biggest fans owning 4 or 5 of their figures in the past, unfortunately I have since sold them all as for me personally, nothing feels better inhand than a solid piece, hence my patience in waiting to see what PCS came up with. Plus there are few niggly things that I don't like about Enterbay's version which are the cheapness of the materials, the soundboard feature just makes it more like a toy in my opinion and one of the biggest gripes for me with all Enterbay's stuff is the boring bases :( however, I think we all agree that nothing comes close to Enterbay's HEADSCULPTS and incredible likenesses to the original character.

I for one am looking forward to having the PCS version in my collection as it suits my taste more hence why i don't post anymore in the Enterbay Robocop thread. I appreciate that people will like the Enterbay version more so I don't need to post my thoughts about it in there cos they don't need to hear that...

At the end of the day you buy something cos you like it....if you don't like it you don't buy it :dunno it's a completely pointless argument to say one is better than the other

I'm just not a big fan of those who specifically come into this thread saying it's not as good as something else which is currently on the market or slating it because they have the Enterbay version already...if you don't like this version then stick to the Enterbay thread and be happy no :dunno

Okay guys here are the details...

EX is 350 pieces and features alternate arms $450 with light up base

u7udybyv.jpg

No news on ES for Reg version $425 with light up base

uru5aru3.jpg

May 12th Pre Order date :yess:

Last edited:
No room and seven pre-orders already :slap
Looking good though.

Shame :( were you a big fan of Robocop? What are your PO's mate? Red Sonja, Alien bust, Gladiator Hulk, ????

Totally getting this !

:yess: looks good doesn't he Jedi...and I wasn't expecting to get the alternate arms as part of the EX plus a light up base too :thud: let's hope there's enough of them to go round cos i reckon it's gonna be a quick sell out :panic:

Shame :( were you a big fan of Robocop? What are your PO's mate? Red Sonja, Alien bust, Gladiator Hulk, ????

:yess: looks good doesn't he Jedi...and I wasn't expecting to get the alternate arms as part of the EX plus a light up base too :thud: let's hope there's enough of them to go round cos i reckon it's gonna be a quick sell out :panic:

Yeah I wanted a swap out head but this is waaaay better. Looks amazing man cant wait. Also love the fact that he's 22" high. I can display him in a Klingsbo above Superman or Batman :)

Just saw the Neny Dee review . Too bad they rushed him . No doubt it was because of HT release. Sad really. I cancelled my PO . PCS please don't disappoint .

Andy where did you find the information and the pictures? ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back