Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40 bucks prob

Ouch, thanks.

How sure are you/have you ordered anything from them before? The only problem I have is that I don't have a debit or credit card at the moment, so I'd be using a visa gift card to pay. I have to know how much to put on it... You think $420 would cover everything + shipping?

Both showed as "sold out" prior to the pre-order becoming available. Since they are the same price, why would someone NOT want the ex? Therefore - the regular hasn't been made available for purchase yet on the PCS site (* but I'm guessing *)

i believe the pre-order can be cancelled within 30 days, but after that you lose the NRD.

Makes sense, thanks.

OK can someone tell me if there pre-order section on their account says under maintenance?

I can't access it to see if I have a record of my pre-order. I have sent several emails since Monday, and no reply at all.

All I want to know is if my pre-order has been recognised, as all I have is a receipt from Paypal.

Ouch, thanks.

How sure are you/have you ordered anything from them before? The only problem I have is that I don't have a debit or credit card at the moment, so I'd be using a visa gift card to pay. I have to know how much to put on it... You think $420 would cover everything + shipping?

You won't pay for shipping on a pre-order until it's ready to ship.

You won't pay for shipping on a pre-order until it's ready to ship.

I know, but when they do go to charge it and I don't have enough money on the card to cover shipping, they might cancel it. I just wish I knew exactly how much it would come to...

I emailed CS for an estimate, hopefully they'll respond back before this sells out.:panic:

Yeah... I only got a confirmation because I got an Artist Proof version.... Otherwise it's just paypal.

Wow you did? Nice! So they emailed to let you know you got one...how many AP's are there going to be?

I have no will power. I ordered this. No email about an artist proof......oh well.

Yeah I am sure they are gone... I had no idea about the Artist Proof.. I just wanted to get in there and get one.. My friend ordered also and got one..

Not a huge deal about AP or numbered... It's just great that you got one.

Getting an artist proof is always cool but I think I'll be happy just to have one of the 300 of these that will be available in the end. Would be interested to know though just how many remain in stock at the moment. Glad I got my order in already. I hate procrastinating on these things just to save a little more money to the last minute. I get paranoid I'm going to check back and it's going to be sold out.

This was my first PCS order.

As such, I had no idea there were 10 AP's OR that they automatically go to the first orders in.

If I'd known, I would have hit the "buy" button quicker. I would have been one of the first anyways, but went through the ordering process twice as I thought the "forced PayPal" thing was a site bug.

Lesson learned :)

Still - my Son & I will also be more-than-happy with what we ordered. We were so pleased to see this was being produced (found out about it by accident) and are now waiting until the next time the wee Wifey isn't about so we can watch the movie again :lol (his 1st viewing was 6 months back as I thought he was finally old enough).

Did I read somewhere in this thread that they're considering making 7 inches figures from the film?

An undead Jack/Wolf 2 pack would be awesome.

Back