Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to PO the ex. I might see this movie online someday to see why so many likes it. But then again not a fan of classic horror. Except the Texas chainsaw was awesome and story was excellent and fast moving with suspense. Love all the 80s horror if thise are consider classics.

So you are a fan of Classic Horror or you're not.... Which is it??? I mean you might see this but you don't like classic horror but you do love all 80's horror.... This was made in the 80's and considered a classic.... You should drop your PO as you might be taking it away from a real fan of the film and or horror films.

Who are you people? :confused:

No Kidding.

I have never done a PO so far out before , makes me nervous ......
PCS delays also? What if they fold? I really know nothing about this company. But this is like a holy grail for me......
Any experience or info much appreciated.....

Might do a flex pay with it?

I caved....flex paying..ordered EX today...my 1st statue of this caliber.....
11376235_503068426525498_1308745424_n.jpg

Well done... Those who are on the fence and don't get it will regret it.

I agree...limited to 300 ...its just going to be so rare to find one at a reasonable price in a few years. Seems like a really small run to me, on a figure and license that already has very little to represent it.

How do these PCS figures appreciate over time?

Read a bit about "lean" issues on some of their statues...what does that mean? They fall over??? LOL

giphy.gif

I agree...limited to 300 ...its just going to be so rare to find one at a reasonable price in a few years. Seems like a really small run to me, on a figure and license that already has very little to represent it.

Read a bit about "lean" issues on some of their statues...what does that mean? They fall over??? LOL

giphy.gif

You aren't far off, leaning means there's a structural error in the make of the statue, either the peg that holds the statue into the base starts to move in the polystone and causes a lean which will eventually break and fall over or part of the statue is unsound and starts to bend and again will eventually break.

giphy.gif

With more statues going higher it's getting scary not just ss but XM as well. Btw the rabbit so so cute :lol

That does look great. So PCS is sold out of the reg, but still has the EX for sale? Very weird.

That does look great. So PCS is sold out of the reg, but still has the EX for sale? Very weird.

I bet retailers have ordered quite a few regulars...am a little surprised that the Ex with the low ES and ok price range isnt sold out too

Back