Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, 1/6 and 7 inch figures down the line. Considering this sold pretty well so far (according to Jerry, a few days ago <100 EX were left on PCS)...I can't wait to see figures.

Yes, 1/6 and 7 inch figures down the line. Considering this sold pretty well so far (according to Jerry, a few days ago <100 EX were left on PCS)...I can't wait to see figures.
Thanks. Where does one go to get these updates from Jerry btw?

I saw the trailer to this movie. So weird how there's a devil guy side kick. From the trailer I think I honestly like the wolf in Paris better. I will eventually get to this one just to see what it's about. I might fast forward to the wolf part to see the beast.

I saw the trailer to this movie. So weird how there's a devil guy side kick. From the trailer I think I honestly like the wolf in Paris better. I will eventually get to this one just to see what it's about. I might fast forward to the wolf part to see the beast.

Huh? Not sure what you're talking about...but I can tell you that AWIL destroys AWIP, and is an absolute must see horror flick from start to finish.

I need to know if PCS will be making a 1/6 scale Kessler wolf. Maybe I'll email Jerry.

Actually - the BEST. It's great fun watching how he makes people react.

It's easy to ignore rude trolls, but CBG's posts are so passive & polite. The dude's a genius at what he does.

It's his dedication that I'm amazed at, he's been doing this bizarre mentally challenged troll persona for 3 years now both here and over at statue forum, it's actually quite creepy how much effort he puts into his trolling.

I got one too and this was my first PCS item. I got and AP, too. Does anyone know if Jerry signs the Artist Proofs? I thought I read somewhere in one of the old PCS threads that Jerry signs the AP's.

I have him on my ignore. He's the worst troll ever.

I put him on ignore also... for slightly different reasons then the one like the post above.

Actually - the BEST. It's great fun watching how he makes people react.

It's easy to ignore rude trolls, but CBG's posts are so passive & polite. The dude's a genius at what he does.

His AWIL post above is either brilliant troll work or the writings of someone who had a bad head injury as a child... Either way post like that don't bug me... I put him on ignore because I got tired of reading the "I like this but will wait for ES / later / for a coupon" posts and then the inevitable "I missed the order I will get on wait list / Will someone please give me their order if they decide to cancel" Posts...

They just take up too much space.

Any word on ten 1/6 scales? I am really close on pullling the trigger on the EX, I have no idea where I would put it......i need some encouragement on placing my cash down.....
Any in hand pics yet????

I decided to PO the ex. I might see this movie online someday to see why so many likes it. But then again not a fan of classic horror. Except the Texas chainsaw was awesome and story was excellent and fast moving with suspense. Love all the 80s horror if thise are consider classics.

Back