Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's too bad. Either way I am happy to have my AWIL werewolf on order. Paying and forgetting is nice as long as I receive the item.

I wonder why it takes so long. I know PCS does not have the staff SSC does but they have much smaller ES numbers.

Anyways I will be happy when this arrives (apparently in 2 years)

Question for buyers who have bought from Pop Culture Shock direct before:

Do you get a order confirmation email as I haven't yet, and my pre-order section on their website says it is under maintenance, so I can't see if my order went through. The paypal invoice came, but that is it.

Cheers

I like this, but decided to pass on it. Maybe I'll track one down when it ships. It's commonplace now to rush to preorder something and then have to wait a year and a half for it or longer. I'm getting tired of it.

I was umming and ahhing over this - but decided to pull the trigger on the EX. Paid in full - $511 AUD not including postage. AUD is low and getting lower at the moment :(

I like this, but decided to pass on it. Maybe I'll track one down when it ships. It's commonplace now to rush to preorder something and then have to wait a year and a half for it or longer. I'm getting tired of it.

Bad Move

I was umming and ahhing over this - but decided to pull the trigger on the EX. Paid in full - $511 AUD not including postage. AUD is low and getting lower at the moment :(

Good Move

J/K above

But if you are a fan of the film you should get this. Only 300 Ex are made. 800 total and from what I understand PCS items go up fast in the after market. Not to say AWIL will but you never know.

If you are a casual fan then you can wait and see if it sells out or not but if you are a big fan I think you should get it as it looks to be worth the wait.

I'm a huge fan of the movie. I just can't seem to get excited enough about this to order. :dunno

Back