Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to rewatch the video and take a screens hot but I'm. Pretty sure I saw red carpet on the base in the behind the scenes video... Will do this later. Off to work

Exclusive head.

(Thanks to majestic1 at SF)

9fr29k.jpg

23i6tck.jpg

I like the ex head but I'd be down for even more blood. More like the clip on the previous page.

He had already eaten other victims by the time he made it to the theater so theoretically both heads should be very bloody. I guess it's cool that they offered a clean one as some people might not want to display gore. For me the more gore the better. It will be an easy customization to add more blood.

He had already eaten other victims by the time he made it to the theater so theoretically both heads should be very bloody. I guess it's cool that they offered a clean one as some people might not want to display gore. For me the more gore the better. It will be an easy customization to add more blood.

It's right after the transformation... The Wolf if walking down the isle and ready to eat the people sitting near the front... So a clean head makes sense... if the steps are located there.... I can't remember off the top of my head...

Either way I love both and like that one is clean.

Back