Statue Pop Culture Shock: An American Werewolf In London

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will hopefully be ordering the EX on Monday. Do they usually sell out fast from this company, or can I casually pick it up any time Monday after 3PST. I've never ordered from this company before. The price seems very reasonable too.

This will not sell out. ES too large. Giving it a day or two to sell out.

Ill be there at 6est just to secure one though.

Think it'll actually sell out in a day or two? With PCS seems hard to tell. Robocop ex was available for several months upon pre-order. Literally. Although this is the first real AWIL statue of this kind that I know of, which might factor in on the demand.

Think it'll actually sell out in a day or two? With PCS seems hard to tell. Robocop ex was available for several months upon pre-order. Literally. Although this is the first real AWIL statue of this kind that I know of, which might factor in on the demand.

I think this will sell similar to Robocop...just my guess.

I can't decide if i want this so i will wait to see how things go. It will give me more time to think it over. Just way too much on po and coming every week with multiple companies.

You know, I just blocked out the measurements for this piece, and it's actually not as big as I thought... :( I'm still on the fence with this guy, especially after pulling the trigger on the Sideshow Jason PF. Although, they are both in scale with each other, right?

:gah:

It's not a big piece but it's in scale with the actual screen used wolf.

370 plus 40 to ship. Not terrible.

Every time I look at it I wish it had real hair. I might pass and either wait for a haired 1/6, or commission one at some point. This would obviously cost a lot more, but that's my position right now on this.

I'm having second thoughts on this piece. The EX head would never be put on if I owned this statue. The browns look to mono toned. And I'm not so sure it will be in scale with the SS Pinhead and Jason PF statues that I ordered.

The open mouth looks better

I like the open mouth better.... But this is ICONIC! Reminds me of so many moments in the film... I can here the growl as the cop runs out of the theater!

awil_cu_2_1.jpg

Ex is mine. Gonna put it in front of Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, and Michael Myers. IMO, he'll look perfect, horizontally in front of them. The fab five!

Back