Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20180406_145313.jpg

If the beach version had a different base i would probably get it too. As it is, the War Paint version is rocking my Bells.

If the beach version had a different base i would probably get it too. As it is, the War Paint version is rocking my Bells.

I have a custom sand base in the works. I am just so busy right now that is will be a couple months.

Spray glue+sand=done:lol

For me, that kind of "modification" is unacceptable. We all know the other base should invoke a different theme.

As it is, I have the War Paint and feel extremely happy with it. I can't accommodate (2) anyway due to space constraints and, really, buying one was more than enough of an "indulgence, luxury" purchase.

That said, any second thoughts I may have had waiting for it to arrive have been completely silenced.

Kind of a Swan Song piece in my collection which is coming to a close.

I am 41, so for me, this piece invokes feelings of that whole early eighties sword and sorcery era. The things that also followed like He-man and the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon series and Dragonslayer movie and video game. Ok, so Dragonslayer actually came out first, but you know what I mean.

For me, that kind of "modification" is unacceptable. We all know the other base should invoke a different theme.

As it is, I have the War Paint and feel extremely happy with it. I can't accommodate (2) anyway due to space constraints and, really, buying one was more than enough of an "indulgence, luxury" purchase.

That said, any second thoughts I may have had waiting for it to arrive have been completely silenced.

Kind of a Swan Song piece in my collection which is coming to a close.

Obviously joking. Yes, beach should have had a different base, and I was going to modify mine if I got a Crom set, but settled on the EX only. Rather marble floor for both than sand if I had to choose though, so it worked out.

This thing is a total Beast. If a flood came, I would grab this and the rest of the collection could perish.

War Paint Version was worth every penny!

And I’m STILL waiting on a response for my broken war paint version. The crazy thing is that they responded the day I sent my first email and asked for some pictures of the packing material, which I sent back almost immediately. I’ve followed up twice and still nothing. It’s been like two weeks, maybe more.

Apparently, their only customer service rep was in an automobile accident and they have to train someone else.

Yes Aurora was in a car wreck and she will be off until mid may.(car flip over couple times.)

Sounds like a lot of personal problems on here...

For those of us who received the War Paint version, he is Rocking the Disco Tech.

Very special piece,.....mine is 100% perfect with not a single one of the flaws one poster cites.

So I changed my mind after I had paid for shipping for the regular version and called PCS to ask if they could switch my regular version for the EX and I would pay the difference. By that time the EX was out of stock and they shipped me the regular version. I put my name on the wait list for the EX and was e-mailed a week ago that there was one available. It would be cost prohibitive to ship back the regular version and pay the restocking fee and pay for the EX. Wanted to ask those of you who have the EX or both versions if the EX is worth getting as I have the regular. Might be a dumb question but wanted to ask people's opinion. I had read from one member that both are nice and it depends on what you like. Anyway appreciate any comments.

EX looks good but there is a couple things I dislike about it, white and black paint is too opaque and in some pictures it looks like he has a roid gut

Back