Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if everyone got this, but I did. Back when the May 6 payment was due, they sent out an invoice for the full amount of the balance left on the statue, so that included the July 6 payment. I only had to pay half. If you go back to Paypal and click on the transaction for the May 6 payment and then click 'details', the invoice is still active and shows the remaining balance for July. That's how I paid for mine.

Thanks for posting this. I went back and checked my May 6 invoice details, and sure enough they included the total balance due ahead of time which I never noticed. Very confusing trying to keep track of various payment plans if they don't stick to their prior method of sending out emails around the time a payment is due.

I also just realized that my final payment for my Battlecat EX was actually due back in July of LAST year (2016), not this coming week. So hopefully when these statues are actually about to ship, they will send out final payment requests for those of us who have been on payment plans and never received invoices for the last payments due. I haven't received anything telling me that my payments were past due and that I could lose my order (yet), so I think I am ok.

Would really be great if they finally get the new website up and running with all our order/payment info on there. Things would be soo much easier than trying to maintain a spreadsheet at home for these things.

At least they are trying now, sending out invoices instead of having to do it ourselves each time. Some were bound to get caught in the transition.

Yeah just got final payment on the AWIL statue.....2 years later....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First factory shot of the warpaint version.
a3e75fb69cb08be832bb7489eb09caab.jpg

Let's just hope it doesnt take 4 years...
pcstoys wrote on Instagram:
Look at this awesome factory shot of the upcoming 1:3 Conan statue. He will be shipping to collectors this winter !!!

Sweet! Had to sacrifice my war paint version to buy more statues, but have the regular version and can't wait to get it. Face sculpt looks very nice indeed.

That's bad news...
I'm really disappointed.
Jerry shouldn't promise something he can't keep.

Quote from Red Ant.....
Apologies for the delayed reply, but please keep in mind I have two jobs and a family. So I’m doing my best to keep up. Now on war paint. It is too late to make any changes as Conan is leaving China in November. To Brian Lehmkuhl point, Jerry used the painter as Sideshow. I wish it was a easy fix, but it’s not and would move Conan to Jan/Feb leave factory date. Plus could possibly cause the factory to drop the project all together. This was a lot of the issues PCS had in the past with super late deliveries because there were last minute requests and factories dropping projects. We are moving to where the preorders will be factory samples. This will quicken delivery dates AND what you see at preorder will be what you get (unless we throw in extras like we did with Akuma Ultimate).

Back