Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's bad news...
I'm really disappointed.
Jerry shouldn't promise something he can't keep.

Quote from Red Ant.....
Apologies for the delayed reply, but please keep in mind I have two jobs and a family. So I’m doing my best to keep up. Now on war paint. It is too late to make any changes as Conan is leaving China in November. To Brian Lehmkuhl point, Jerry used the painter as Sideshow. I wish it was a easy fix, but it’s not and would move Conan to Jan/Feb leave factory date. Plus could possibly cause the factory to drop the project all together. This was a lot of the issues PCS had in the past with super late deliveries because there were last minute requests and factories dropping projects. We are moving to where the preorders will be factory samples. This will quicken delivery dates AND what you see at preorder will be what you get (unless we throw in extras like we did with Akuma Ultimate).

That's all well and good, but PCS will still be on the bottom of the pecking order at whichever factory they end up at

I agree, it was clearly documented in these forums that Jerry promised to fix the warpaint. I'm extremely disappointed in this and don't plan on buying anymore of their products. Now, what to cancel first. :(

I really can't believe that he didn't follow through.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Wow. Talk about crappy. He should offer refunds including deposits, or offer a discount or something.

Darkness will be a great test for them.
WarPaint is my only / last PO, in general (other than Bowser)

Hi everyone,

i got some new information regarding the warpaint version of conan.
Yesterday there was a youtube live stream from RADD TITAN with the new PCS owners as special guests in.
So i asked in the chat if the conan warpaint version will be fixed or not.

The response of them was:
Because of a mistake by one of their employees they where to late to fix it.
Only the painting on the face of conan will be corrected in the final version because if they would be fixing it at this point it would mean another delay of the piece.

Really disappointing, jerry was also in the chat but he has not interfered in this regard.

At this point we will get what we see,there is no changing that.We accept it by keeping it or reject it by cancelling.And that is a individual choice.And I made mine up.

At this point we will get what we see,there is no changing that.We accept it by keeping it or reject it by cancelling.And that is a individual choice.And I made mine up.
Sure but if you cancel because of the wrong paint apps you loose your NRD and that's not ok. (It was promised before preorder has started and that's the point)

Sure but if you cancel because of the wrong paint apps you loose your NRD and that's not ok. (It was promised before preorder has started and that's the point)
Exactly! I won't be canceling the piece but I also won't be buying PCS in the future. That's what we get for trusting what they had promised. :(

These are still going to be the best Conan pieces out there and, really, that likely wasn't the only time that Conan used the war paint. Who is to say that it couldn't have been like that at some point in time even though it wasn't in the movie. Also, I don't recall seeing him do that pose while in the warpaint but that doesn't mean that it couldn't have happened at some point in time either. ;)

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

That kind of reasoning wouldn't rule out a statue of Conan in war paint taking a dump, either. :p

PCS wrote in the Statue-Forum:
Conan is almost done and leaving China in December. We repainted the face to make it movie accurate which added a couple of weeks to production, but still on schedule to be completed by the end of the year.

Back