Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wanted the beach version but since PCS is going to make the paint on the "War Paint" version authentic, I really wanted that one...then it was pre-order time and ended up ordering the set. I'd have been happy with just the war paint but they both look SO great! Unfortunately, that means two less Sideshow PFs next year...but well worth it!

Last edited:
Got the paypal confirmation, but no email from popcultureshock. Is this normal?
Order info site is still in maintenance :horror (My account -> my orders (undergoing maintenance)

Got the paypal confirmation, but no email from popcultureshock. Is this normal?
Order info site is still in maintenance :horror (My account -> my orders (undergoing maintenance)

PCS doesn't send order confirmation emails. Paypal receipt is your confirmation.

Glad I didn't snooze on the Crom Set. At that price I didn't know how long it would take them to sell out.
Now only a year wait. With PCS though, more probably a two year wait.

Congrats to all those that managed to get one!

I've ordered the beach version (I refuse to call it 'regular' :) )

Really surprised the warpaint one is still in stock. I guess price and scale really can dictate sales!

Wow, didn't expect the set to sell out. Guess I shouldn't have dozed, but oh well. Saved me from myself!

Had the Crom set in my cart, had my info all entered, just needed to hit the pay button...........couldn't do it.
Just couldn't have that much money tied up for possibly 2 years.

I'd kick myself if I got nothing though, so I did come away with a War Paint edition!

This is my largest and most expensive piece since I bought the SS 1:1 Darkness bust all those years ago.

Got my beach version. Was sure that I was going to miss it because I was trying to order on my phone while picking my son up from daycare. Luckily it went through without a hitch! Much better than the Ryu experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the War Paint version and hope that I like it in person. I know that the pose isn't screen accurate, but I prefer that look and just didn't like the plain Arnold facial expression or hair. Paid in full, which is always a long commitment with PCS. Usually 1.5+ years to wait now.

I thought I had this all figured out but reading it again I don't fully understand the ES.

Regular 325 ES
War paint 275 ES
Crom set 75 ES

I initially thought that the Crom set was the 1st 75 pieces with matching numbers. Now I don't see anything that really confirms that. So does this mean the regular actuall has 400 ES & the war paint has 350? Or is the Crom set its own exclusive numbered from 1-75? Can someone please confirm and explain this to me. I'm giving myself a headache.

10 years ago this would have been a grail for me... Just too many hero's and statues out there now... I love my SSC PF so that makes passing much easier.. Still tempted but 1/3 scale would be out of scale for the rest of my collection...

No doubt I will regret not getting this :lol

I thought I had this all figured out but reading it again I don't fully understand the ES.

Regular 325 ES
War paint 275 ES
Crom set 75 ES

I initially thought that the Crom set was the 1st 75 pieces with matching numbers. Now I don't see anything that really confirms that. So does this mean the regular actuall has 400 ES & the war paint has 350? Or is the Crom set its own exclusive numbered from 1-75? Can someone please confirm and explain this to me. I'm giving myself a headache.

It has been confirmed by Jerry from PCS that the CROM SET is 75 pieces on its own IN ADDITION to the ES that has been set for the single "beach" and single "war paint" statues; that is in addition to the APs as well. The Crom Set (1 to 75), the Beach version (1 to 325), and the Warpaint versions (1 to 275) will all be numbered separately.

Regular 325 ES
War paint 275 ES
Crom set 75 ES

I think it's 750 total.

It has been confirmed by Jerry from PCS that the CROM SET is 75 pieces on its own IN ADDITION to the ES that has been set for the single "beach" and single "war paint" statues; that is in addition to the APs as well. The Crom Set (1 to 75), the Beach version (1 to 325), and the Warpaint versions (1 to 275) will all be numbered separately.

Yes, you beat me too it.
I forgot to add the APs to my 750 total

Back