Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can easily make top dollar off of these. There's always someone who missed out who will pay a ridiculous price to have it. Look how much SS Arnold Conan goes for.
The other issues with buying the two pack if you only really want one of them is that you will have NO chance of getting an artist proof with the two pack and if breaking up a set, it will technically be incomplete as they are not labeled the same as the ones that are sold individually.

The other issues with buying the two pack if you only really want one of them is that you will have NO chance of getting an artist proof with the two pack and if breaking up a set, it will technically be incomplete as they are not labeled the same as the ones that are sold individually.

Sorry if i ask a stupid question, but whats special about a arist proof version?

Sorry if i ask a stupid question, but whats special about a arist proof version?

Its a lot of things, nowadays nothing special other then it says ap on the bottom, a bit more exclusive as they only make 10 or 15 of them and jerry signs them himself.

According to just received PCS newsletter, they are having two preorder dates - one is today, June 6, and one is tomorrow, also June 6 :)

"..PRE-ORDER BEGINS TODAY, MONDAY JUNE 6th @ 3 PM PACIFIC

CONAN THE BARBARIAN
1:3 Scale Statue

PRE-ORDER BEGINS TOMORROW, MONDAY JUNE 6th @ 3 PM PACIFIC..."

I see Pop Culture is still putting up estimated shipping that are nowhere near possible by them,3rd quarter next year my ass.It is a nice statue but I do not feel like waiting nearly 2 years for it (there track record) if anyone misses out today do not worry it's almost certain you will have your chances during the lengthy wait times to secure one when others lose interest or decide to sell there preorder for cost,as it almost always happens outside of a couple of the SF pieces

According to just received PCS newsletter, they are having two preorder dates - one is today, June 6, and one is tomorrow, also June 6 :)

"..PRE-ORDER BEGINS TODAY, MONDAY JUNE 6th @ 3 PM PACIFIC

CONAN THE BARBARIAN
1:3 Scale Statue

PRE-ORDER BEGINS TOMORROW, MONDAY JUNE 6th @ 3 PM PACIFIC..."

I think they used Sunday's newsletter and added to it.

So now the order button is visible but it says it is sold out.

It always says Sold out before it goes on sale. They don't put the stock on paypal till sec before the preorder. Is this your first time ordering from PCS?

Oye. I've been watching these statues forever and now I'm on the fence.
I REALLY want to nab the Crom set because of its exclusivity and feel it'll hold it's value, but
I'm having a hard time swallowing the fact that I'll be fronting nearly $1600 bucks and have nothing to show for it
for a lonnnng time (I do agree that this could get pushed back as far as 2 years).

I got 13 minutes to decide. :(

Oye. I've been watching these statues forever and now I'm on the fence.
I REALLY want to nab the Crom set because of its exclusivity and feel it'll hold it's value, but
I'm having a hard time swallowing the fact that I'll be fronting nearly $1600 bucks and have nothing to show for it
for a lonnnng time (I do agree that this could get pushed back as far as 2 years).

I got 13 minutes to decide. :(

You can just pay the deposit.

Back