Statue Pop Culture Shock - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine, too. Arnold + Conan = pretty much guaranteed purchase.

Yeah .... this pose is my grail wish for an Arnie Conan statue.
And I have both Blitzway Bruce Lee's in 1/3 scale .... 1/3 scale is just awesome. The pieces have so much more presence than 1/4 scale, you'd think its only a slight jump but it is VERY noticeable.....and Bruce was 5'7" and 130 so 1/3 scale isn't that big! ....imagine a 6'2" 250+ Arnie !! :D

POPculture response for ES from another forum#280
PopCultureShock
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
jerry isn't making these to maximize profits so that argument is invalid.

Like all the 1:3 stuff, he will have a small edition size.

Well actually...

This is one of those pieces that I do want to maximize profits on as its a one-off.

There will still be a fairly limited EX (compared to SS) though..

I'm probably sold, but I do want to see the finished proto. But Arnold and Conan = beastly

I compare this to the Blitzway Bruce Lee statues.
Due to being 1/3 and having a high accompanying price, it won't be hard hard to get in on the pre-order if you want one.
There are just not that many people able or willing to drop $1000 on a movie statue....

image.jpg1_194.jpg

Yeah, this is what I always wanted. The iconic pose, perfect, looking good. I will follow this statue very close

CROM!
I pray to you that this statue will be affordable but I know you will not listen.
To hell with you, I will buy it !

I compare this to the Blitzway Bruce Lee statues.
Due to being 1/3 and having a high accompanying price, it won't be hard hard to get in on the pre-order if you want one.
There are just not that many people able or willing to drop $1000 on a movie statue....

Bruce Lee was also a tad bit smaller than Arnold. ;)

Bruce Lee was also a tad bit smaller than Arnold. ;)

Yes that is going to be very interesting!
Bruce was so small that his 1/3 statue isn't much taller than many 1/4 scale Sideshow pieces ...especially now that Sideshow is doing huge intricate bases.
This 1/3 Arnie is going to seem gigantic! ....hopefully its a flat simple base because otherwise I simply won't be able to fit it anywhere!

Re: PCS - 1:3 1982 Schwarzenegger Conan

Will definitely be interested in whatever he releases here.

Already have the Sideshow warpaint version so hopefully they don't go that route.

Love the look of the SSC warpaint Conan PF. I just thought Arnie look fierce in that scene covered in the warpaint. I never thought we'd see a statue of him like that. My only complaint about that piece is that it's on the smallish side of 1/4 scale. It should have been bigger. Other than that, I LOVE everything else about the piece. This PCS Conan is definitely on my radar. It looks like it may well be the definitive Arnie Conan.

Back